Zenzero (200)

Zenzero information

Year of Launch200

HouseI Profumi di Firenze

About Zenzero

Zenzero is a shared / unisex perfume by I Profumi di Firenze. The scent was launched in 200

Reviews of Zenzero

Déjà vu… I’ve been here before. Actually Zenzero is very much like I Profumi di Firenze’s own Vaniglia del Madagascar. They are both vanilla fragrances and the difference is that Zenzero has the additional ginger added to the vanilla note. The ginger occurs on top and cuts the possible excesses of the vanilla. Zenzero’s ginger is quite light on my skin, but it definitely has a presence – and I’m not sure if the ginger annoys me more or less than the orchid petal note in the background. I normally dislike orchid notes; the orchid is not really strong here but it is still a bit of an annoyance… And the ginger is iffy, too... With Zenzero I get a double annoyance, even though the amber / vanilla drydown is very nice. Zenzero, I think, has more character than Vaniglia del Madagascar but, in this case, I think I, personally, can do with less character and more evenness of temperament.

21st November, 2008
A huge nutty vanilla accord, this stuff is unmistakably a gourmand. What's odd about this is near the end it becomes watery, almost a dirty floral that's very earthy while retaining its gourmand flavor. This has projection but limited longevity.
14th October, 2008

Add your review of Zenzero

Shop for Zenzero products online

Search Amazon for Zenzero

Member images of Zenzero

There are no member images of Zenzero yet. Why not be the first?