Bogart Citytower (2008)
    by Jacques Bogart

Bogart Citytower Fragrance Notes

Shop for Bogart Citytower products online

Reviews of Bogart Citytower

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

The drydown is a bit powdery and subtle..
    All of the basenotes remain close to the skin while the top notes remain constant. The oud/musk basenotes are very subtle as mentioned but sillage is ok.. Not worthy but at least the price is in the same line as other Bogart offerings..

03 February, 2014

PerfumeCollector's avatar
    PerfumeCollector

A very pleasant, long lasting scent, that is very close to the skin.
    Incense is the dominant note with some tobacco in the foreground. Oud is well back in the background and it is barely perceptible, but it does make a difference, without it it would be a completely different scent.
    The drydown is musky, spicy and sweet, it has to have either Tonka Bean or Vanilla, although they are not mentioned in the pyramid, but you can not deny their presence, it is too sweet to attribute the sweetness just on musk.
    It is completely different to any other Bogart I have tried, although I can see a little similarity with Bogart pour Homme.
    I do like it and I think it easily deserves a thumbs up

21st April, 2013

sharifhossain's avatar
    sharifhossain
    Bangladesh Bangladesh

I bought Bogart City Tower because I used Bogartís another product One Man Show. One Man Show is just fine but itís very common in our country. So I decided to blind buy this City Tower. Unfortunately City Tower disappointed me. I bought this at the double price of One Man Show. All I could smell was boozy and nutty. I suspect the bottle was not genuine. Firstly, the packet was not intact. Secondly, the bottle was cheaply printed. Finally, the popular Almas Super Shop, from where I bought this bottle, is not a dealer of Bogartís Colognes. One Man Show is way way better than the City Tower.

13 February, 2013

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

Very woody and nutty. A unique scent with a lot of character. Longevity moderate and so is sillage. Just about a thumbs up for me.

28 October, 2012 (Last Edited: 03 April, 2013)

Kain's avatar
    Kain
    Iran Iran

This fragrance start with huge blast and smoky incense, sweet musk and nutmeg. strong and sweet but at the same time so smoky and dark.
    After about 10 minutes, incense become stronger mixed with some oud in the background, giving this fragrance even more smoky vibe!
    In the base, incense and oud are weak in the background with leather and musk hand to hand and some floral notes.
    A good fragrance for fall and winter with great projection and longevity.

05 February, 2012 (Last Edited: 07 May, 2012)

xxerus's avatar
    xxerus
    France France

A fresh oriental; I can't stop snifing my wrist.
    Never smelled something like this before.
    Great projection and longevity: 10/10.
    Bravo Jacques!