Dior Homme Intense (2007)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Intense information

Year of Launch2007

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Intense

Dior Homme Intense is the third fragrances in the Homme series, following Dior Homme and Dior Homme Cologne. The fragrance was originally a limited edition, but is now part of the permanent line up.

The fragrance echoes the lavender, iris and vetiver found in the original fragrance, and increases the strength from Eau de Toilette to Eau de Parfum.

Dior describe the fragrance as:

The quintessence of prestige and sophistication in a generous and powerful Eau de Parfum. Intense Iris, enhanced by a sensual amber facet and precious wood base, exudes its powerful charm. A sensual interpretation with a fragrant trail that is an invitation.

Dior Homme Intense fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Intense

I smelt Dior homme yesterday, and wow what a wonderful smell!! And the fact that this one's even better compels me to blind buy this.. Can't wait to edit this review!!
24th June, 2015
Simply fantastic. This was a blind buy, based upon a visit to the local fragrance counter to check it's sibling. Today I wore it for the first time, and BAM! This juice lasted a full 12 hours on me. My prep after showering is to hit 2 sprays, and follow up with some fragrance free facial moisturizer. Coming into the office today I asked one of my friends if she noticed the new Dior on me, and she said she really could not due to her own aquatic fragrance. Well just before lunch she popped into the office to say she got a real nice aroma down the hall, and followed into where I was sitting.

Several times I had to judge wether I had picked up a smidgen of oud, but after reflection it must be the combination amber and iris notes. The dry down was perfect, and projection was solid. This is an impressive expression of a perfumist's art. Bravo!
04th June, 2015
artlin Show all reviews
I absolutely love this fragrance. This could well be the ONE for me (until something better comes along). I was trying out a sample of Sospiro Duetto which I think is brilliant but I could not get hold of a full bottle. I am so grateful that I found DHI because IMO it comes very close to the more expensive Italian fragrance.
The floral start is very pleasant. Not a feminine floral at all. The action is immediate and continues to evolve over the next hour or so when the cedar and vanilla begin to shine.
My wife just loves it as well. I sampled Dunhill and Narciso Rodriguez at the same time and she went straight for the Dior.
On my first proper wearing of this fragrance, I could still smell it the next morning.
If you have not already tried it, I suggest that you get a sample. You will not be disappointed.
03rd June, 2015
The gods be thanked in these unforgiving times! No need to add much so permit me to editorialize about one facet of this terrific offering. I don’t quite know what the “Virginia Cedarwood” mentioned in the pyramid is (and this from somebody with a country house in rural Virginia). However, I would be a much happier man if this could supplant the appalling hamster cage cedar chip note in so many modern fragrances.
02nd June, 2015
As perfect as Dior Homme and heavily similar to it (no point in describing the notes again then): just deeper, probably with more iris, slightly darker, muskier, more powerful and with a bolder lasting on skin. Maybe slightly woodier too. Layering the two of them using Dior Homme Intense's drydown as a base for Dior Homme brought me this close to getting rid of 90% of the rest of my wardrobe. I am not familiar with the alleged variations among Dior Homme and Dior Homme Intense batches, all I know is that my 2014 bottle of the Intense is a glorious, delightfully non-redundant companion to its timeless brother.

8,5-9/10
06th May, 2015
Salutation.

INTRODUCTIONlet me again tell you this DIOR EDP is a masterpiece.In my opinion one of the most important factors about great fragrance is how unique the smell is to you personally and DHI is one of the best I've tried.

MY DEFINITION:It is hard to keep your hands off when your man smells like this and i am sure this lovely DIOR will remain a everlasting and continue to entice ladies because it is like a soft-spoken famous artist whom all the ladies in his entourage fall in love with.

TRAITS:My signature is almost hypnotic fragrance.A fragrance of Intense Sensations,Conspicuously Alluring,Mysteriously Attracting with superb finish.It is a perfume intended for those who are addicted to the game of seduction.

BOTTLE:What a marvelous idea to make a Special Party in a bottle!The bottle is as great as the perfume inside is deep,sonorous and and timelessly charming.

ULTIMATUM:recommend for the "grab me and kiss me" kind of attention and also to anyone looking for a great evening wear fragrance that stands out. Anyway i will always have DIOR HOMME INTENSE in my collection.

22nd April, 2015