Dior Homme Intense (2007)
    by Christian Dior

Shop for Dior Homme Intense products online

Reviews of Dior Homme Intense

Showing 1 to 6 of 93 reviews.

foetidus

I have a decant of the original Dior Homme 2005. When I compare it side by side with the present Dior Homme Intense I can see a very close relationship between the two. The three main differences that I find are 1) DH 2005 opens with a strange sharpness for a few seconds and DHI doesn’t. 2) Unsurprisingly, Homme Intense comes across more potently than the original formulation of Dior Homme – although the original is no slouch in that regard. 3) DHI is smoother than DH 2005. With Homme Intense, I get about the same accords that I had experienced in Homme 2005: the make-up (lipstick) accord, the chocolate note, the powdery iris note, the quietly-refined leather base, the touch of wood, the touch of sweet. I also get the notable longevity in both. All in all, I see DHI as an improvement of the excellent Dior Homme 2005.

Dior Homme Intense is an excellent scent – it is sophisticated and it’s beautifully constructed out of quality elements. When I run out of Dior Homme 2005, I will definitely replace it with Dior Homme Intense.

24 March, 2014

YellowFlash's avatar
    YellowFlash

Beautiful fragrance. I blind bought this after the reviews and after having smelled Dior Homme at a Sephora. I decided I had to have this. Best blind buy yet! I'm a risk taker, I know. Anyway, this is a great fragrance that exudes class and sophistication, to me anyway. It does have a mild lipstick or makeup vibe at initial spray but that isn't exactly a bad thing to me. I rather enjoy the brief air of lipstick. As it dries down it gets more masculine but soft. It lingers as well, good longevity. I could smell it on my skin after being in a smoky pub for hours. Usually all I can smell is smoke. The bottle is nice as well, suits the juice and vice versa.

04 March, 2014

Mrpleasent's avatar
    Mrpleasent

Niche quality, great evening scent. Once it dries down its quite masculine, it's soft but has good depth. Is a compliment getter and just tells people that you know what you're doing when it comes to purchasing a fragrance. It now seems to be more widely available, hopefully it won't take off too much like code or million with everyone smelling of it.

14 February, 2014

Dolce Gabbana's avatar
    Dolce Gabbana

I do not understand how any man could put this stuff on his skin,after reading all these positive reviews today I finally had the chance to try this fragrance.It's lipstick mixed with cheap chocolate very disappointed.

11th January, 2014

jayfly2412's avatar
    jayfly2412

excellent longevity !
    excellent silliage !
    excellent projection !
    i get vanilla and cocoa and a cocoa butter vibe thats unmatched. More than a night scent for me and will get compliments. I have the reformulated version 2012 and i enjoy the pear note. NO MAKE UP VIBE AT ALL TO ME! It smells great!
    Signature scent 9/10 -1 because can be heavy in summer but i would use bro dior homme instead
    Performance 10/10
    smell 10/10
    compliments 10/10

09 January, 2014 (Last Edited: 15 January, 2014)

blackheart2925's avatar
    blackheart2925
    India India

starts with lipstick and ends with chocolate and spice :)

never been much of a gourmand or food smelling frags and prefer spicy / woody / oriental one but this one hooked me from the first spray of the sample...

on my skin it starts off with a lipsticky smell which quickly tones down into something spicy and then a lingering chocaletey and spice smell...longevity around 6-8 hrs but projection seems to be less than the opening notes seem to indicate.

not too strong and nice, looking forward to trying this at work, of course this is what passes for winter here in India, lets see how it performs as a summer frag

05 January, 2014