Kapsule Floriental (2008)
    by Lagerfeld

Kapsule Floriental Fragrance notes

Violet, Ivy Leaf, Black Tea

Reviews of Kapsule Floriental

Showing 1 to 6 of 12 reviews.

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

Uggh, much too sweet! Violet should be a piercing silvery note, ivy leaf should be crunchy-green, black tea should be tannic and interesting.
    None of the above. A pralined bon-bon. Vanilla and amber. Bleh.

04 November, 2012

Roge''s avatar
    Roge'

I bought this about 2years ago. The very second i sprayed this, i went to Dunkin Donuts and was greeted by a random stranger expressing how much he loved this fragrance...Super Underrated fragrance. I have 51 cologne bottles and this one is ranked #2 in my collection.

10th June, 2012

rosarita's avatar
    rosarita

This scent is lovely but it's the development that makes it gorgeous. The drydown is especially deep and gorgeous and lingers for hours & hours. It lasts all day and I can usually smell it the next morning. There have to be more notes than the three described; I smell a hint of dark fruit (plum?) and some wood notes in the base. It's great layered with Kapsule Woody but my favorite combo is Kapsule Floriental w/a light mist of Coty Wild Woods (a great all purpose woodifier, if you haven't tried it.) Available on the cheap.

12 May, 2012

sherapop's avatar
    sherapop

Lagerfeld KAPSULE FLORIENTAL comes in a gorgeous red bottle, but the composition has a rather creamy yellow feeling to me, falling somewhere in between KAPSULE WOODY and Henri Bendel VANILLA FLOWER. Surely there's more to this perfume than violet, tea, and ivy? I'd add wood, possibly tobacco leaf, and vanilla, for starters. This is not very floral, but it does seem more feminine than the other two members of the trio.

FLORIENTAL is a gentle, not-too-sweet, not-too-spicy oriental perfume, with a softness vaguely reminiscent of Jill Sander Style Pastel SOFT YELLOW--but perhaps without the benzoin and with a touch more wood? Although this perfume is not all that original, it has a soothing and warm quality which makes it suitable for cooler weather. I am going to try mixing it with the other two KAPSULES and see how that goes.

13 November, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Sweet flowery woodsy scent with touches of dark spices. Violets too but they are not too harsh in this like Fahrenheit. More like the violet/vetiver accord from Curve for Men. But the overall powderiness of the woods in Floriental subdues all the other notes in the scent. More or less a sweeter version of Kapsule Woody. Longevity problems 2-4 hours it seems.

14 October, 2009

hanna.sunden's avatar
    hanna.sunden
    Sweden Sweden

Hm, I feel a little confused. I can totally detect both the ivy leaf and violet. But what I mostly get is a wildly sweet, woodsy... something. Must be the tea, then. For some reason this instantly reminded me of Sui Dreams (which is orange, wood and vanilla heaven). To me it's really food-y and warm. Pleasant and comforting enough but I wouldn't buy it.

22 September, 2009