Wolfgang Joop! (2008)
    by Joop!

Shop for Wolfgang Joop! products online

Reviews of Wolfgang Joop!

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

sjohnjay's avatar
    sjohnjay

I am impressed and surprised; this one is very overlooked and underrated.
    Far more mature than anything else Joop has released to date.
    In my opinion the BEST Joop!
    It starts out with a big blast of what I think is strawberry; this lasts for maybe 30 minutes strong, followed by a gradual tapering off into the heart and base notes, which are linear and indistiguishable from one another (assuming a "heart note" actually exists).
    From here, it is warm, rounded wood and spices.
    Lush and masculine.
    It reminds me of Mont Blanc Presence, except better, insomuch as it is richly rounded, as opposed to the jarring and chaotic clashing of Presence.
    Definitely recommended.

21st July, 2011

ivan2057's avatar
    ivan2057
    Austria Austria

In my opinion a classic joop ...
    pleasently sweet as only a joop can be but not too heavy,
    very warm, oriental and slightly fruity.
    Woody and soapy in the dry down, with great longevity

Why neutral then?
    Well it's nice and pleasent but nothing spectacular you'd need to smell more than twice !

25 April, 2009

ZeeK's avatar
    ZeeK
    Pakistan Pakistan

Had a chance to test it recently. For me its quite resembled to Joop! Jump (2005). Even Joop! Jump is more seductive, well balanced and bears character of its own. While WolfGang is more towards maturity and had variations of Woods & Spices but can't be said "Jump out of your suit"!!

12 March, 2009

ausamamira's avatar
    ausamamira
    Jordan Jordan

i liked this very much even if it doesnt change much over time ... a pleasant smell that i enjoy wearing.... i dont like the bottle anyway

01st March, 2009

miner's avatar
    miner
    France France

Smells like the drydown of Joop Jump. This one doesn't change much over time it is just pleasently sweet, ok for business but nothing to really write home about. With Joop Jump and Joop Go being two fragrances that are quite alike but fruitier and fresher in the top notes, I would not see why one would choose this one instead. OK but nothing special.

12 September, 2008

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

Wow. Quite possibly the best offering from Joop!
    This for me, unseats the great original Joop for men. It is so well done and put together that it deserves to be in everybody's collection.

Sweet and spicy, with an edge of vanilla. That summarizes it. But the sweetness and spiciness are unmistakably manly.
    I really enjoy Dunhill Pursuit for men, but something about it leaves me wanting. It smells good, but I don't feel like I must keep smelling it. Wolfgang Joop is Dunhill Pursuit to the 3rd power. The sweetness in Joop makes all the difference. One sniff and I was hooked. I subsequently drenched myself in 12 sprays. Yes 12. It is that good.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

11th September, 2008

Add your review of Wolfgang Joop!

Related Wolfgang Joop! products on eBay