Wolfgang Joop! (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseJoop!
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Wolfgang Joop!

Wolfgang Joop! is a masculine fragrance by Joop!. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Wolfgang Joop!

I am impressed and surprised; this one is very overlooked and underrated.
Far more mature than anything else Joop has released to date.
In my opinion the BEST Joop!
It starts out with a big blast of what I think is strawberry; this lasts for maybe 30 minutes strong, followed by a gradual tapering off into the heart and base notes, which are linear and indistiguishable from one another (assuming a "heart note" actually exists).
From here, it is warm, rounded wood and spices.
Lush and masculine.
It reminds me of Mont Blanc Presence, except better, insomuch as it is richly rounded, as opposed to the jarring and chaotic clashing of Presence.
Definitely recommended.
21st July, 2011
In my opinion a classic joop ...
pleasently sweet as only a joop can be but not too heavy,
very warm, oriental and slightly fruity.
Woody and soapy in the dry down, with great longevity

Why neutral then?
Well it's nice and pleasent but nothing spectacular you'd need to smell more than twice !
25th April, 2009
Had a chance to test it recently. For me its quite resembled to Joop! Jump (2005). Even Joop! Jump is more seductive, well balanced and bears character of its own. While WolfGang is more towards maturity and had variations of Woods & Spices but can't be said "Jump out of your suit"!!
12th March, 2009
i liked this very much even if it doesnt change much over time ... a pleasant smell that i enjoy wearing.... i dont like the bottle anyway
01st March, 2009
Smells like the drydown of Joop Jump. This one doesn't change much over time it is just pleasently sweet, ok for business but nothing to really write home about. With Joop Jump and Joop Go being two fragrances that are quite alike but fruitier and fresher in the top notes, I would not see why one would choose this one instead. OK but nothing special.
12th September, 2008
Wow. Quite possibly the best offering from Joop!
This for me, unseats the great original Joop for men. It is so well done and put together that it deserves to be in everybody's collection.

Sweet and spicy, with an edge of vanilla. That summarizes it. But the sweetness and spiciness are unmistakably manly.
I really enjoy Dunhill Pursuit for men, but something about it leaves me wanting. It smells good, but I don't feel like I must keep smelling it. Wolfgang Joop is Dunhill Pursuit to the 3rd power. The sweetness in Joop makes all the difference. One sniff and I was hooked. I subsequently drenched myself in 12 sprays. Yes 12. It is that good.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
11th September, 2008

Add your review of Wolfgang Joop!

Shop for Wolfgang Joop! products online

Search Amazon for Wolfgang Joop!

Member images of Wolfgang Joop!

There are no member images of Wolfgang Joop! yet. Why not be the first?