Look (2008)

About Look

Look is a feminine perfume by Vera Wang. The scent was launched in 2008

Look fragrance notes

Reviews of Look

„Very good for summer!!!”
Fresh and strong I would say green perfume approprate for summer and spring. Sweetness comes later after half an hour while green notes appear mostly from the very beginning. Long lasting and quite unusual. Bottle and package simple. I think this perfume will never let you down during the heat of the summer. Good choice in a rather competitive price. My first V Wang perume. Overall satisfied even if bought unsmelled.
14th July, 2014
I can't say that I like this. Look is so unbelievably odd to my nose. I feel as if I've been offended by an overpowering fruity musk.

The apple and litchi make quite a sharp opening, that once settled on the skin, irritates me. I wanted to wash it off as soon as I applied it.

I decided to give this fragrance a chance to develop so I walked around for a bit trying to ignore its strong presence which followed me with an incredible amount of sillage everywhere I went.

The drydown was the only aspect of this scent that I could only just tolerate. I felt uninspired by its mediocre vanilla, musk and patchouli blend.

Unfortunately this fragrance has missed the mark. It horrifies me to say the least.

05th June, 2011
A nice white floral patchouli musk. Starts off clean and fruity and the drydown is a rather transparent freesia and musk. With a touch of patchouli, it's ok but doesn't feel special.
08th November, 2009
incredibly cloying. i felt as though i smelled as if i belonged at a bingo game with my grandmother
04th July, 2009
Fruity at first, yet not bubbly or teenage-like because the flowery components keep things in check. Definitely worth smelling at your next trip to the mall.
25th February, 2009
Performs exactly as expected. The opening is nice -- the mandarin/lychee opening has some sparkle, but overall this smells like a vaguely fruity room candle. And I like odd scents, but Look never quite makes me want to smell like... Look.

More 'safe' than 'sophisticated', but perfectly fine for a young person who doesn't want to smell like she's trying too hard.
30th January, 2009

Add your review of Look

Shop for Look products online

Shop for Look at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Look

Member images of Look

There are no member images of Look yet. Why not be the first?