Love and Luck for Men (2008)
by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Love and Luck for Men information

Year of Launch2008

HouseEd Hardy [Christian Audigier]
PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
PackagingChristian Audigier

About Love and Luck for Men

Love and Luck for Men is a masculine fragrance by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin. The bottle was designed by Christian Audigier

Love and Luck for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Love and Luck for Men

What can say ... its a Winner ..
A hidden gem , it has one of the best openings for a summer scent.
It has resemblance to Creeds Milisime imperial .
10th October, 2017
mkpunk Show all reviews
Ed Hardy Love & Luck is a strong smelling cologne with a slight musk to it. It is good as a day cologne as well as a night cologne for spring to early fall. It could be a good intro musk cologne. I will say those who complain about it being for kids are wrong. The design maybe for the younger set but it is a rather mature smell. It lasts about 6-8 hours surprisingly and is rather pretty good silage wise.
22nd May, 2016
Having a difficult time with this one because it's supposed to smell like Creed MI, which I love, but I just dont smell it. Maybe I got a bad bottle because it's just cheap, synthetic and cloying. Pretty strong too which was a surprise based on all the reviews.
11th December, 2015
I don't like this scent. It smells very cheap. On initial blast it smells okay but when is settles down on my skin it gives off a nasty cheap pungent musky smell that isn't pleasing. I don't know why theres so much hype on this one and I don't know how I can be smelling something different to everyone else that likes it. 3/10 rating from me!
05th August, 2014
It's easy to wear, for both sex. It's refreshing but just doesn't last but what do you expect from a cheap fragrance. A cheaper alternative to Millesime Imperial by Creed but that is it....cheaper alternative as it's not nearly as quality as Creed MI. Little sharp at the top with citrus has. I gave this a 3 star but it's still a thumbs up because anybody can wear this and it's easy to enjoy.
27th June, 2014
An easy wear & an even easier buy. The only thing thats off-putting is the garish art on the bottle, but I ain't knockin this frag off just because of that. Refreshingly sweet & bright, with a hint of sharpness. Great for a hot hot day like today, and a great pick-me-up scent or something to wear on a casual day. And take note, THESE are the type of scents women dig here in the tropics, not those thick syrupy concoctions many BNers hold so dear (of which I am guilty of owning several beyond-my-budget bottles of as well). Will always have this in rotation as long as it's around.
05th May, 2014

Add your review of Love and Luck for Men

Shop for Love and Luck for Men products online

Search Amazon for Love and Luck for Men

Member images of Love and Luck for Men

There are no member images of Love and Luck for Men yet. Why not be the first?