Love and Luck for Women (2008)
by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Love and Luck for Women information

Year of Launch2008

HouseEd Hardy [Christian Audigier]
PerfumerAdriana Medina
PackagingChristian Audigier

About Love and Luck for Women

Love and Luck for Women is a feminine perfume by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Adriana Medina. The bottle was designed by Christian Audigier

Love and Luck for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Love and Luck for Women

Wow just proves how everyone's chemistry is different. This is without a doubt the worse perfume I have ever had. It was a gift and I use it for air freshener in a room I don't plan on going in. I don't smell any of the base notes in it at all which would be its only redeeming quality for me. I don't even know what it smells like but it is not good.
01st September, 2014
This scent gives the impression of a playfulness. I wouldnt say it is a serious scent, although that's obviously a personal opinion. This is generally my go to scent if I want something that is going to last most of the day. Unlike most perfumes I do not find the scent has a negative reaction to my skin in the summer time. The scent does not stray too far if I sweat like some of the higher end perfumes tend to do.
I would recommend this to a friend, especially since the price is right.
09th April, 2014
I don't think this should be categorised as a floral fruity gourmand. It's more of a fruity floral in my opinion.

Unfortunately I just can't seem to warm to this scent, it's a little too synthetic for my liking. It smells a little like laundry detergent mixed with blackcurrant juice.

I kind of wish that this fragrance would smell like the notes listed, I was so hoping to smell a peppery floral with rich, fruity undertones. Instead Love & Luck is a tropical, sunscreen-ish and slightly soapy mess.

Another disappointment was the absence of the pink pepper and patchouli notes. Either they weren't added or they were made so subtle that they could hardly be detected. These notes, if stronger, would have given this scent more character and boldness.

The staying power isn't very good which only adds to my disappointment. I much preferred the first Ed Hardy fragrance
11th June, 2011
Love and Luck (Ed Hardy)

Nice opening notes, I can definitely smell some fruits here, discreet scent Spring / Summer, Casual, not exotic, young public definitely, reasonable silage and projection, Not the Best, nevertheless adequate.
16th February, 2011
Tried this today at Macy's. The initial impression was musk and melon, but when it settled down, I was left with Freesia. It's a nice floral scent, without being suffocating, and I would be inclined to wear it in the spring and summer months.
30th September, 2009
The pink peppercorn actually really stood out at first spray for me. Along with the Bergamont. That mellows pretty quick and I get the fruity nature of this fragrance. Sweet and fruity, somewhat balanced by the spicier notes, but still too sweet-fruity for me. It does smell slightly edible. It would work on someone younger for certain, and does seem to be marketing to that segment. Why the SA handed me these samples I'm not sure... (at almost 38 years old, I hardly look young enough to pull this off.) It's fairly pleasant overall, but too sweet and fruity for my tastes. For some reason, the pink peppercorn really continues to stand out on me, even through the drydown, though I do sense the patchouli and"sandalwood" as well. I suppose I like it and will give it a thumbs up, even though I personally would not wear it...
21st March, 2009

Add your review of Love and Luck for Women

Shop for Love and Luck for Women products online

Search Amazon for Love and Luck for Women

Member images of Love and Luck for Women

There are no member images of Love and Luck for Women yet. Why not be the first?