9 IX Rocawear (2008)

HouseRocawear
PerfumerLaurent Le Guernec
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc

About 9 IX Rocawear

9 IX Rocawear is a masculine fragrance by Rocawear. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Laurent Le Guernec

Reviews of 9 IX Rocawear

Not all that bad of a fag but the dry down is a one note scent. Good longevity, close to the skin. Not complex enough for me.

It's OK but there are better choices out there.
11th September, 2014
Ive read all the reviews on here and I can see how people can like and dislike this fragrance but too me its very under rated as a fragrance and its a hidden gem in the fragrance world if you ask me...

Honestly though the 1st time I initialy sprayed this I hated it and almost washed it off immediately because the opening of this smells like really foul,dirty oranges and it smells like for at least 15 mins. But once you reach the heart of the fragrance it does a complete turn around and blossoms into a quite pleasant scent.

The heart and drydown is where this really shines so if you try this dont judge this by the opening and let this set on your skin for at least an hour before you decide whether you like it because once you get past the harshness it evolves into a really sensual,clean,citrusy scent that surprisingly gets a lot of compliments :)

Strength and Longevity:This projects pretty decent for about 2 hours but after that it becomes close to the skin but it lasts on me a total of 6-8 hours. People will still be able to smell you though in passing for about 6 hours and this is one of those fragrances that people may compliment you even when you think the fragrance has died
08th February, 2014
Its not terrible, but not as good as Rocawear's followup scents "X" and "Evolution". Definitely a generic citrus with minimal character, not very well blended either. Plenty of better citrus/musk offerings out there for you hard earned dollar.
09th April, 2013
I know a lot of reviewers knock this frag, but I like this one. I know it is generic and all that, but if has a scent that I'm comfortable with. I wouldn't wear it consecutive days, but I will sport this one every so often. This one seems more suited for a younger crowd.

03rd December, 2012 (last edited: 07th March, 2013)
Not only is this stuff cheap, generic, and forgettable, it's also unbelievably synthetic and awful. It inspired one of the worst headaches I have ever felt. Any and every subsequent uses also bring about headaches of a milder variety, but I still don't care to use literal Headache Maker Juice. There are simply no redeeming qualities at all. Not one. Anywhere.
16th July, 2012
man114 Show all reviews
Yawn.

Not untolerable. Not memorable. Typical mass appeal stuff. Rather unusual take on a woodsy drydown. Dunno what I'd consider this. Inferior Usher derivative? Not worth the time?

Yawn.
30th December, 2011

Add your review of 9 IX Rocawear

Shop for 9 IX Rocawear products online

Shop for 9 IX Rocawear at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 9 IX Rocawear

Member images of 9 IX Rocawear

There are no member images of 9 IX Rocawear yet. Why not be the first?