Tuscan Soul (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseSalvatore Ferragamo
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Tuscan Soul

Tuscan Soul is a shared / unisex perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Tuscan Soul

Anima toscana.
Fiori in fiore.

This is incredibly delicate. Definitively feminine. It is also my favorite car air freshener.

Get me wrong shall you not, it's completely enjoyable. Magnolias floating their way about the air in the West Indies. I simply don't imagine wearing it out anywhere. I've considered doing a bit of a mix with Bvlgari Aqua Marine PH, as it seems that this scent is light enough to layer a top another.

But yes, in my car it sits and in my car it spritz.

20th January, 2014
Not my kind of Soul

The first fragrance i bought blind with a little disappointment note to myself.
Tuscan Soul is a very bright light fragrance with good longevity indeed smelling magnolia but in my nose this lacks depth and soul...
Unisex in balance and i give this 75% feminine and 25% masculine.

I gave it 4 months with several wearings on wrist n body to adapt and learn this fragrance but im done with my verdict : too feminine, too flowery, too shallow.
Tuscan Soul is the one im never thinking of when im standing in front if my little puff-puff friends in the morning even on bright sunny days...
Not a blind buy thats my warning i guess, overall its a good scent so i will give it 3 stars
Im selling it.

Pros: Bright and sunny type of scent
Cons: Bit too linear for my taste"

23rd August, 2013
Tuscan Soul has disappointed me overall but the fragrance is very agreeable. Immediate comparisons within my arsenal were Eau Orlane, Eau de Rochas, Eau de Jade, O' de Lancome and Prada Infusion D'Oranger. Of these Eau de Rochas is top dog. Tuscan Soul is delightful but doesn't last. It goes on lavishly during this rather hot Southern hemisphere summer, takes one look at a puffy white cloud in the sky and goes to join it-the angel's share.
24th February, 2013
Tony T Show all reviews
no strength or depth. not even a skinscent. too light. at least it is very cheap but not worth 5 dollars.
17th February, 2013
I really love this when it's first sprayed, however it has absolutely no sillage or longevity.

It's really very fresh and uplifting, but in my experience lasts only about 20 - 30 minutes maximum on my skin. Lucky it comes in a 125ml size bottle!

Frustratingly, I'd have to say that this is a failure, albeit a pleasantly uplifting one! I'm giving this a neutral rating because I do love the smell.
08th July, 2012
A beautiful, light citrus based scent that one can certainly imagine wearing on a warm Summer's day while strolling along the beach feeling the sand between your toes.

This scent is so refreshing and delicate, almost like someone has squeezed lemon juice and mandarin orange directly onto your skin. Such an energizing and delightful feeling.

Be warned that this is a very intimate fragrance, stays very close to the skin. Tuscan Soul is not the kind of fragrance that will overwhelm the people around you, rather it will please yourself and the people that you allow to transcend past your personal boundaries.

Salvatore Ferragamo has shifted back to their original approach to fragrance compositions, leaving behind their most recent fruity floral presentations aimed solely at the younger market. Tuscan Soul is for the older market, men and women who prefer their Summer scents to exude class and distinction.

05th June, 2011

Add your review of Tuscan Soul

Shop for Tuscan Soul products online

Shop for Tuscan Soul at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tuscan Soul

Member images of Tuscan Soul

There are no member images of Tuscan Soul yet. Why not be the first?