Cashmere for Women
by Cristiano Fissore

Cashmere for Women information

HouseCristiano Fissore

About Cashmere for Women

Cashmere for Women is a feminine perfume by Cristiano Fissore.

Reviews of Cashmere for Women

cello Show all reviews
This did turn out to smell somewhat like it's name. It is soft, and well done, but I found it a little lacking in excitement.
It opens with a very soft bergamot and floral, almost a hint of powder to me. The predominant floral was jasmine, although lily of the valley and rose are also listed notes. I could smell the others, but they were muted. I keep saying soft, because that is how it came across to me. A touch of myrrh added a small bit of spice, giving it an almost apricot smell. In fact, I could go so far as to compare this to SL Daim Blond and also Mauboussin Histoire d'Eau in that they have a smooth apricot smell with a hint of spice. Some musk comes in for the drydown to round it off.

I own both of my comparison frags, so this one won't temp me. But it is a fine, soft floral that does hint at a cashmere feel, rather than a suede of the others. Ultimately, this bored me a bit, although I can't complain about the smell.
01st June, 2011
It actually smells quite nice. The descriptions don't promise too much: It does smell like a freshly bought and expencive cashmere sweater, very warm and cozy not to forget very light and subtle.
A very fine composition regarding the price though I must say it would have to be something a little more special and exciting causing me to run and buy the bottle.
10th January, 2009

Add your review of Cashmere for Women

Shop for Cashmere for Women products online

Search Amazon for Cashmere for Women

Member images of Cashmere for Women

There are no member images of Cashmere for Women yet. Why not be the first?