Cashmere for Women
    by Cristiano Fissore

Average Rating:

Cashmere for Women information

Cashmere for Women is a women's fragrance by Cristiano Fissore.

Reviews of Cashmere for Women

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

cello's avatar

This did turn out to smell somewhat like it's name. It is soft, and well done, but I found it a little lacking in excitement.
    It opens with a very soft bergamot and floral, almost a hint of powder to me. The predominant floral was jasmine, although lily of the valley and rose are also listed notes. I could smell the others, but they were muted. I keep saying soft, because that is how it came across to me. A touch of myrrh added a small bit of spice, giving it an almost apricot smell. In fact, I could go so far as to compare this to SL Daim Blond and also Mauboussin Histoire d'Eau in that they have a smooth apricot smell with a hint of spice. Some musk comes in for the drydown to round it off.

I own both of my comparison frags, so this one won't temp me. But it is a fine, soft floral that does hint at a cashmere feel, rather than a suede of the others. Ultimately, this bored me a bit, although I can't complain about the smell.

01st June, 2011

tale's avatar

It actually smells quite nice. The descriptions don't promise too much: It does smell like a freshly bought and expencive cashmere sweater, very warm and cozy not to forget very light and subtle.
    A very fine composition regarding the price though I must say it would have to be something a little more special and exciting causing me to run and buy the bottle.

10th January, 2009