Aoud Red Flowers

Aoud Red Flowers information

HouseMontale
PerfumerPierre Montale

About Aoud Red Flowers

Aoud Red Flowers is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Montale

Aoud Red Flowers fragrance notes

Reviews of Aoud Red Flowers

Absolutely fascinating fragrance- have to agree the aoud is well integrated here. I detect subtle roses and the saffron gives it a very unique, indefinable quality which i love..it has a slight sweetness grounded by the aoud.
Aoud red flowers is similar to red aoud (which is beautiful as well) and it has excellent longevity on the skin...exotic without the spice bazaar!
04th December, 2010
I just wrote a review of Aoud Flowers, which I didnít care for because of the potent aromatic aoud noteÖ This is more like it! The aoud acts as a partner in this one rather than a control freak dominatrix. The scent is brightly floral and spicy with a very nice aoud note that is strong enough to give it character. I could almost swear I smell some indole in there, too: For an occasional few seconds now and again, I am reminded of the old-fashioned chypre category that I love. Feminine? Maybe... but it doesn't come across that way on my skin: The aoud's presence makes sure of that. This scent holds a lot more intrigue for me that the ones with super aouds. What I donít love about Aoud Red Flowers is the saffron note Ė I just donít care for saffron as a note in my fragrances. But even with the saffron, this one is a thumbs up for sure. 127
07th October, 2008

Add your review of Aoud Red Flowers

Shop for Aoud Red Flowers products online

Shop for Aoud Red Flowers at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aoud Red Flowers

Member images of Aoud Red Flowers

There are no member images of Aoud Red Flowers yet. Why not be the first?