Aoud Red Flowers

Aoud Red Flowers information

HouseMontale
PerfumerPierre Montale

About Aoud Red Flowers

Aoud Red Flowers is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Montale

Aoud Red Flowers fragrance notes

Reviews of Aoud Red Flowers

Montale takes the familiar combination of red roses and oud and puts them through a classic French twist – there’s a powdery olde world feel about this one and, you know what, it suits the composition just fine. While the Montale power is still in evidence, the treatment tones down the usual bling and draws it into the parlour.
The rose has accents of wine, the oud is softer than usual and merging with sandalwood tones, there’s a slight whiff of varnish around the edges, all adding up to a perfume that is deep and indulgent yet maintaining a sense of composure.
(The marigold is not particularly evident to my nose – at least not the scent I smelled when ripping apart those flowers as a kid to get to the edible disc on which the petals grew.)
24th June, 2016
Absolutely fascinating fragrance- have to agree the aoud is well integrated here. I detect subtle roses and the saffron gives it a very unique, indefinable quality which i love..it has a slight sweetness grounded by the aoud.
Aoud red flowers is similar to red aoud (which is beautiful as well) and it has excellent longevity on the skin...exotic without the spice bazaar!
04th December, 2010
I just wrote a review of Aoud Flowers, which I didn’t care for because of the potent aromatic aoud note… This is more like it! The aoud acts as a partner in this one rather than a control freak dominatrix. The scent is brightly floral and spicy with a very nice aoud note that is strong enough to give it character. I could almost swear I smell some indole in there, too: For an occasional few seconds now and again, I am reminded of the old-fashioned chypre category that I love. Feminine? Maybe... but it doesn't come across that way on my skin: The aoud's presence makes sure of that. This scent holds a lot more intrigue for me that the ones with super aouds. What I don’t love about Aoud Red Flowers is the saffron note – I just don’t care for saffron as a note in my fragrances. But even with the saffron, this one is a thumbs up for sure. 127
07th October, 2008

Add your review of Aoud Red Flowers

Shop for Aoud Red Flowers products online

Shop for Aoud Red Flowers at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Aoud Red Flowers

Member images of Aoud Red Flowers

There are no member images of Aoud Red Flowers yet. Why not be the first?