Aoud Red Flowers

Based on 18 ratings

Aoud Red Flowers Fragrance notes

French Marigold, Mysore Sandalwood, Saffron, Aoud

Aoud Red Flowers information

Aoud Red Flowers is a unisex fragrance by Montale.

Reviews of Aoud Red Flowers

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

adele h's avatar

Absolutely fascinating fragrance- have to agree the aoud is well integrated here. I detect subtle roses and the saffron gives it a very unique, indefinable quality which i love..it has a slight sweetness grounded by the aoud.
    Aoud red flowers is similar to red aoud (which is beautiful as well) and it has excellent longevity on the skin...exotic without the spice bazaar!

04th December, 2010

I just wrote a review of Aoud Flowers, which I didnít care for because of the potent aromatic aoud noteÖ This is more like it! The aoud acts as a partner in this one rather than a control freak dominatrix. The scent is brightly floral and spicy with a very nice aoud note that is strong enough to give it character. I could almost swear I smell some indole in there, too: For an occasional few seconds now and again, I am reminded of the old-fashioned chypre category that I love. Feminine? Maybe... but it doesn't come across that way on my skin: The aoud's presence makes sure of that. This scent holds a lot more intrigue for me that the ones with super aouds. What I donít love about Aoud Red Flowers is the saffron note Ė I just donít care for saffron as a note in my fragrances. But even with the saffron, this one is a thumbs up for sure. 127

07th October, 2008