1969 Parfum de Révolte (2001)
by Histoires de Parfums

1969 Parfum de Révolte information

Year of Launch2001

HouseHistoires de Parfums

About 1969 Parfum de Révolte

1969 Parfum de Révolte is a shared / unisex perfume by Histoires de Parfums. The scent was launched in 2001

1969 Parfum de Révolte fragrance notes

Reviews of 1969 Parfum de Révolte

Creamy, nearly soapy fruits. Fruit as it would smell through a sheer, linen cloth. Muted fruit maybe? Mild rose. Mellow flowers. What I enjoy about this is the cardamom, clove, and patchouli notes. While chocolate and coffee bits throw themselves on the pile of goodness. At times I am reminded of a liqueur or cognac. Pretty good stuff here.
05th August, 2018
This is one of the more exciting fragrances I've tried from Histoires de Parfums. It has a nice peach note.

I wouldn't expect everyone to like this. The opening feels like it could go either way. I had flashes of No. 19 edp (the powdery opening blast that can almost be too much), and 4160 Tuesdays, including ones I like such as What Katie Did on Friday Night.

I like how this develops. I'm not detecting overused ingredients (aroma chemicals), which I was getting in the base of 1899 Ernest Hemingway. This smells like a quality fragrance as it develops, tasty and alluring.
30th May, 2018
A strong floral juice that leans feminine with nothing of note to my nose that would lead me to wear this again. Slightly sweet fruity florals at the start... this continues through out the scent for me. I don't get any of the clove nor coffee with this. I do get some patchouli and chocolate vibe but not like a nice chocolate... either way this is a try before you buy IMO...
30th April, 2018 (last edited: 01st May, 2018)
This is another one where I got a good deal on a travel size bottle so I went for it. By looking at the notes I thought I would love this fragrance because of all the gourmand notes listed, and I love gourmands. I just don't love this.

1969 opens up with peach with some other fruity notes which give way to some white florals. It is hard for me to wear white florals unless it is Carnal Flower but this ehhhhhh. Up comes a rather small dusting of patchouli which is good for this composition & the white chocolate & musk come aboard. I get no coffee from this.

Parfum de Revolte does not intrigue me nor my skin much for that matter as it sits rather flat with no real excitement. I am sure it will suit someone else just fine, but as for me it is just a average like yet a not for me fragrance. Quality ingredients, longevity around 6 hours, projection is ok.
25th March, 2018
iobhai Show all reviews
You're going all out for Valentine's Day. It's the evening, and she's just come home. You've been waiting for her and preparing, hanging clove buds to warm near the windows, covering every inch of the bedroom with roses, putting huge rose bouquets in vases all around, and when she finally comes in, she's floored. You grab her and she hugs you tight and you both laugh and.. as the tight hug loosens, you both hold each other for a moment. You begin to sense her natural musk and some white flowers here and there as you press your nose into her hair. After some time, you look at each other, and you both smile and share a kiss, thinking about how warm the night might turn out to be. The next morning, she wakes you up with coffee, and she falls in bed next to you with the box of chocolates you had gotten her the night before. By now, you've both gotten used to the roses overflowing everywhere, and you're left with a soft, subtly sweet, and ever so human moment, in love. 1969 by Histoires de Parfums.
25th February, 2018
Fruity opening, but not the usual super-sweet kind, more like freshly picked, still in the basket and uncut. Then it starts to smell like a peach tea when the florals kick in. That's the drydown and I feel like it's kinda feminine.

This might be to old-school to give to my wife, but I wouldn't mind smelling this on a lady.

I get excellent projection with very good longevity.

15th January, 2018

Add your review of 1969 Parfum de Révolte

Shop for 1969 Parfum de Révolte products online

Shop for 1969 Parfum de Révolte at online perfumeries

1969 Parfum De Revolte by Histoires De Parfums Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex) 2 oz

End Date: Thursday Jan-24-2019 10:32:40 PST
Buy It Now for only: $97.46
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

1969 Parfum De Revolte by Histoires De Parfums 2 oz EDP Spray (Unisex) for Women

End Date: Thursday Jan-24-2019 11:48:08 PST
Buy It Now for only: $94.99

1969 - PARFUM DE REVOLTE HISTOIRES DE PARFUMS VIAL PACK LUXURY TRAVEL

End Date: Friday Jan-25-2019 8:21:31 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.99

End Date: Friday Jan-25-2019 10:49:56 PST
Buy It Now for only: $116.25
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Histoires De Parfums 1969 Parfum de Revolte EDP 2.oz/60ml Spray -NEW WITHOUT BOX

End Date: Friday Jan-25-2019 17:54:35 PST

1969 Parfum De Revolte Eau De Parfum Spray (Unisex) By Histoires De Parfums

End Date: Tuesday Feb-5-2019 23:17:25 PST
Buy It Now for only: $140.00

Member images of 1969 Parfum de Révolte

There are no member images of 1969 Parfum de Révolte yet. Why not be the first?