Beige Eau de Toilette (2008)
by Chanel

Beige Eau de Toilette information

Year of Launch2008

HouseChanel
PerfumerJacques Polge
Parent CompanyWertheimer

About Beige Eau de Toilette

Beige Eau de Toilette is a feminine perfume by Chanel. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Polge

Beige Eau de Toilette fragrance notes

Reviews of Beige Eau de Toilette

The sparkly, powdery aldehydes from No. 5 over the violets and suede from Cuir De Russie, enriched with the iris from 28 La Pausa. Beige is exactingly Chanel, deftly combining the brand's favorite recurring tropes.

That being said, it feels to me more like a particularly good flanker than an essential release of its own. I'm not sure why - it smells great and fantastically combines many of my favorite smells, but I just can't seem to fall in love. Oh well, it still deserves an enthusiastic thumbs up for quality.
22nd October, 2016
I'm a fan of this one. It transports me back to being younger, smelling this floral bouquet at various times in the past. I get great performance from Beige, as it forms a cloud of flowers around me for hours.
21st September, 2016
This premiered in 1931 and is just now being revived in 2008.

As other reviewers comment, this is a pretty, sweet, white floral - quite feminine, but intended methinks for the young woman, teens or early twenties.

The hawthorn gives it a fresh straw-like background, reminiscent of artemesia, so that the sweet freesia and frangipani (the tropic's equivalent of tuberose) can frolic.

Very nice indeed.
12th May, 2015
My first reactions were "sweet, powdery, floral" and... familiar. Oddly, it reminded me of Love's Baby Soft, though I don't remember smelling that particular scent for over a decade! But after 15 minutes or so it settled into a lovely light fragrance that I can't get enough of. As I'm working, I keep getting a whiff of this and it's just so pleasant.

Unfortunately it fades very quickly on me, so I re-applied several times during the day, and right before bedtime, to keep that subdued sweetness continuing.
08th November, 2014
I got this as a sample at the Chanel boutique. The sales lady said that I may like it because I was purchasing Coromandel. I was expecting a spicy sweet oriental, but what I got from Beige was a big flower bomb. On my skin, I get a strong note of lilac that lingers and lingers and lingers, and eventually fades into a watery lily of the valley. It is a very pleasant spring time and summer time perfume. The longevity isn't great (only a few hours). This reminded me very strongly of Champs Elysees EDT by Guerlain, and having sprayed both on each wrist, I confirm that both fragrances smell very similar on my skin. Beige is better blended, but not enough to justify the Chanel price. It's a lovely feminine warm weather perfume, but not unique enough to warrant the big bucks.
28th August, 2014
i bought this when it first launched. my initial impression was "oh, a (white) floral pretty scent". but after a while, i started taking a greater liking to it. I spray it in my cupboard and my clothes and cupboard will smell really nice. the scent is class and sophistication in a bottle. u cannot find anything crass about this gem of a scent. probably one of the most "expensive smelling" perfume to my nose.
22nd July, 2014

Add your review of Beige Eau de Toilette

Shop for Beige Eau de Toilette products online

Search Amazon for Beige Eau de Toilette

Member images of Beige Eau de Toilette

There are no member images of Beige Eau de Toilette yet. Why not be the first?