Burberry London for Men Special Edition (2008)
by Burberry

Burberry London for Men Special Edition information

Year of Launch2008

HouseBurberry
PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Burberry London for Men Special Edition

Burberry London for Men Special Edition is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Antoine Maisondieu

Reviews of Burberry London for Men Special Edition

deff different from the original london. its like if you took the original london and dimmed down the christmasy notes , cinnamon etc. and added some citrusy vibes .... i absoulutely love it ! one thing i dont like is once i wake up in the morning and can smell it, it not a great smell but none the less my sig sent for now :)
14th November, 2011
Beautiful fragrance. A hint of original Burberry london without the strong christmas tree accord. If orginal London's christmas tree accord is turned up to a 10, London special has the christmas tree on a 4. A nice amber accord has been added which gives it more warmth. This one is blended quite nicely and the woods in it even the fragrance out and makes it very smooth and pleasant. This one is a 10 in my book and i'll be wearing it very often this season. Sweet, spicy, warm, manly, sexy. Thats London special edition.
18th December, 2010
Fruity, fresh - OK, but not compelling. At a much cheaper price, I suggest either Varvatos or better yet, Corduroy by Zirh. The latter, especially, is a bargain, has a comparable fragrance, far better sillage and immensely better longevity. I'm not sure what makes this a "Special Edition", except for perhaps the cheap brown plastic wrap around the bottle. No point wasting your money, unless you want to smell OK for an hour or so.
07th June, 2010
A very shy entrance. Unpretentious, to the point of indifference, like a very elegant gentleman entering the foyer of a crowded theater. When taking his expensive coat off it reveals a different note: a carefully tailored suit, the essence of the aroma still subtle but showing character. This fragrance puzzles me. I know I like it. I know I wear it with confidence ; however, not sure I am being noticed.
20th April, 2010
This scent swept me off my feet instantly ! It smells a lot like Boss Bottled, but a bit sweeter and it never smells too dry like BB. It starts very sweet and fresh thanks to the green apple, cinnamon and bergamot, but never becomes cloying. After that is slowly slides into a nice warm, sweet, spicy drydown. The lady at the mall sprayed some on the back of my hand, and hours after I came home and washed my hand, I could still smell it. If you like Boss Bottled, you gonna love this one. A perfect, 5-star perfume ! And a hit with the ladies !
This is my signature scent from now on. Addiction in a bottle !!
Burberry London was wonderfull, but this is special. Make way for the King ! Hands down !!
24th March, 2009
Same juice, special bottle. Nothing great unless you want to collect the bottle. That said, I do think Burberry London is one of the better mass market men's fragrances out there. Masculine withouth apology, though very gentlemanly.
19th March, 2009

Add your review of Burberry London for Men Special Edition

Shop for Burberry London for Men Special Edition products online

Search Amazon for Burberry London for Men Special Edition

Member images of Burberry London for Men Special Edition

There are no member images of Burberry London for Men Special Edition yet. Why not be the first?