Forêt de Bécharré

Forêt de Bécharré information

HouseNez à Nez
PerfumerKarine Chevallier

About Forêt de Bécharré

Forêt de Bécharré is a shared / unisex perfume by Nez à Nez. The fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Chevallier

Forêt de Bécharré fragrance notes

Reviews of Forêt de Bécharré

Kaern Show all reviews
Strangely lightweight scent considering the supposed notes included. The lasting impression is that of sugary amber. The problem is, I can't actually say I dislike it.
16th July, 2012
Just OK. Light candied synthetic forest, kind of soapy.

This would be a good scent for a little kid.
24th March, 2011
I think this is a good scent. Not great perhaps, but good.
For my money, the strength is in the opening. Attractive citrus notes and aromatic green notes mingle pleasantly. The scent is bright, clear, not heavy. The chorophyll adds a minty, leafy-green note which I like. Despite the hazelnut and licorice this is not a sweet or foody scent at all. The vanilla is so restrained that (thankfully) I don't notice it. The cinammon here is a dusty bark note, rather than a cookie note (again, thankfully).
Reservations? Well, for a scent named "forest" I expect a darker and more sustained green character. I don't get any wood notes. The dry-down is a bit blah, thankfully not sweet but a subtle amber-leather note. I'm neutral on that.
But overall, a nice scent.
02nd February, 2011
Another disaster from this house. Don`t stare that phony list of notes, as it actually creates an image of something quite wonderful.

Well, it isn`t. Ridicilous mishmash of different kind of aromachemichals, smell of something undiscribable. Sweet big bleh. Little soapy and bubblegummy.

Once again I must wonder if my sample (received from this house itself couple of years ago) has turned off.
14th November, 2008

Add your review of Forêt de Bécharré

Shop for Forêt de Bécharré products online

Shop for Forêt de Bécharré at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Forêt de Bécharré

Member images of Forêt de Bécharré

There are no member images of Forêt de Bécharré yet. Why not be the first?