Forêt de Bécharré
    by Nez à Nez

Average Rating: 2

Based on 10 ratings

Forêt de Bécharré Fragrance notes

Grapefruit, Licorice, Hazelnut, Cedar, Cinnamon, Chlorophyll, Amber, Leather, Vanilla

Forêt de Bécharré information

Forêt de Bécharré is a unisex fragrance by Nez à Nez.

Shop for Forêt de Bécharré products online

100ml EdP

Reviews of Forêt de Bécharré

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

Kaern's avatar

Strangely lightweight scent considering the supposed notes included. The lasting impression is that of sugary amber. The problem is, I can't actually say I dislike it.

16th July, 2012

firehorse's avatar

Just OK. Light candied synthetic forest, kind of soapy.

This would be a good scent for a little kid.

24th March, 2011

odysseusm's avatar

I think this is a good scent. Not great perhaps, but good.
    For my money, the strength is in the opening. Attractive citrus notes and aromatic green notes mingle pleasantly. The scent is bright, clear, not heavy. The chorophyll adds a minty, leafy-green note which I like. Despite the hazelnut and licorice this is not a sweet or foody scent at all. The vanilla is so restrained that (thankfully) I don't notice it. The cinammon here is a dusty bark note, rather than a cookie note (again, thankfully).
    Reservations? Well, for a scent named "forest" I expect a darker and more sustained green character. I don't get any wood notes. The dry-down is a bit blah, thankfully not sweet but a subtle amber-leather note. I'm neutral on that.
    But overall, a nice scent.

02nd February, 2011

PigeonMurderer's avatar

Finland Finland

Another disaster from this house. Don`t stare that phony list of notes, as it actually creates an image of something quite wonderful.

Well, it isn`t. Ridicilous mishmash of different kind of aromachemichals, smell of something undiscribable. Sweet big bleh. Little soapy and bubblegummy.

Once again I must wonder if my sample (received from this house itself couple of years ago) has turned off.

14th November, 2008

Add your review of Forêt de Bécharré

Member images of Forêt de Bécharré

There are no member images of Forêt de Bécharré yet. Why not be the first?