Bouche Baie

Bouche Baie information

HouseNez à Nez
PerfumerKarine Chevallier

About Bouche Baie

Bouche Baie is a feminine perfume by Nez à Nez. The fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Chevallier

Reviews of Bouche Baie

bbBD Show all reviews
There aren't many of us - especially not us guys - that can articulate precisely why one fruity floral is a beautiful classic (Gucci Accenti) and why another is a teenager-worthy sugared disaster (take your pick from any mall counter). I am not any particular exception to this rule and therefore I will not be able to articulate why this Bouche Baie works as a fruity floral - but it does. As I work my way through samples of the entire Nez a Nez line I've come back to this one a few times now. In a line containing many fruity florals BB stands out perhaps because of its restraint. I believe this to result from the more prominent orange blossom/jasmine that is distinguishable once the topnotes fade away. Whereas others from the line fling themselves off a cliff of sugar, this fragrance is far better balanced. Still, there's something very synthetic feeling here that I'm not altogether impressed with - not that synthetic is in and of itself a bad thing, but when you know you're just smelling aromachemicals mimicking natural ingredients it kinda ruins the illusion.

A positive thumbs up, but not an overly enthusiastic one.
10th February, 2010
Delicious list of notes, no doubt. I wouldn’t make too conclusions out of it, though.

Simply put, Bouche Baie smells quite exactly like a sweet and sticky tutti-frutti lollipop. Believe me that sums it up pretty nicely.

Hopelessly cheap smelling scent for a niche, it smells like a 3 euro fragrance, but I must admit I wouldn’t mind smelling this one on some sweet little sixteen….
15th February, 2009

Add your review of Bouche Baie

Shop for Bouche Baie products online

Shop for Bouche Baie at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bouche Baie

Member images of Bouche Baie

There are no member images of Bouche Baie yet. Why not be the first?