Bouche Baie
    by Nez à Nez

Average Rating:

Bouche Baie Fragrance notes

Currant, Blackberry, Marajuca, Blackcurrant, Orange blossom, Jasmine, Cherry, Peach, Coconut juice, Vanilla, Almond, Honey

Bouche Baie information

Bouche Baie is a women's fragrance by Nez à Nez.

Shop for Bouche Baie products online

Reviews of Bouche Baie

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

bbBD's avatar

There aren't many of us - especially not us guys - that can articulate precisely why one fruity floral is a beautiful classic (Gucci Accenti) and why another is a teenager-worthy sugared disaster (take your pick from any mall counter). I am not any particular exception to this rule and therefore I will not be able to articulate why this Bouche Baie works as a fruity floral - but it does. As I work my way through samples of the entire Nez a Nez line I've come back to this one a few times now. In a line containing many fruity florals BB stands out perhaps because of its restraint. I believe this to result from the more prominent orange blossom/jasmine that is distinguishable once the topnotes fade away. Whereas others from the line fling themselves off a cliff of sugar, this fragrance is far better balanced. Still, there's something very synthetic feeling here that I'm not altogether impressed with - not that synthetic is in and of itself a bad thing, but when you know you're just smelling aromachemicals mimicking natural ingredients it kinda ruins the illusion.

A positive thumbs up, but not an overly enthusiastic one.

10th February, 2010

PigeonMurderer's avatar

Finland Finland

Delicious list of notes, no doubt. I wouldn’t make too conclusions out of it, though.

Simply put, Bouche Baie smells quite exactly like a sweet and sticky tutti-frutti lollipop. Believe me that sums it up pretty nicely.

Hopelessly cheap smelling scent for a niche, it smells like a 3 euro fragrance, but I must admit I wouldn’t mind smelling this one on some sweet little sixteen….

15 February, 2009

Add your review of Bouche Baie

Search for on eBay United States

Nez-A-Nez Bouche Baie Eau de Parfum 100ML
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 5 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)