Pour Toi (200)

About Pour Toi

Pour Toi is a feminine perfume by The Pink Room. The scent was launched in 200

Pour Toi fragrance notes

Reviews of Pour Toi

The Pink Room POUR TOI is a low-key somewhat aromatic, slightly green but not terribly exciting composition. I'd have guessed that hyacinth and ginger—or reasonable facsimiles—were present, but there's not a huge amount of florality or spice or wood or resin or really much of anything else that commands attention. There is a touch of sweetness here, but it seems pretty nondescript: not at all fruity or sugary or honeyed or vanilla. Not really sure what it is, but I'm afraid that it reminds me a bit of an air freshener that I've smelled in public places. It also reminds me in tiny wafts now and then of one of the toothpastes at the dentist I used to go to when I was growing up.

Although POUR TOI probably sounds pretty boring from such a description, sometimes just what one is after is a less obtrusive presentation of light notes subtly blended. I cannot say that this particular blend will carve a permanent place in my olfactory memory bank, but if I had a bottle I'd wear it when I might have worn Ralph Lauren TURQUOISE, back before I used mine up. I liked TURQUOISE, and I'd consider buying it again, probably before POUR TOI since TURQUOISE does not contain the unidentifiable sweetness found in POUR TOI.
02nd July, 2011 (last edited: 10th July, 2011)
This is a very sexy, womanly Oriental. I am always searcching for the new perfume that is both modern and sophisticated enough to please my classic-loving nose.
Pink Room Pour Toi fills the bill. It also deserves props for being incredibly sexy and elegant enough to wear in proper company; only a handful of scents can claim this: Knowing, Jil Sander 4..
This scent has a bit of a loud opening, but the drydown is absolutely magnificent, and the sillage is the sort I suspect men notice and adore, womanly, tasteful, and sensual.
Better than original Pink Room.
17th May, 2009

Add your review of Pour Toi

Shop for Pour Toi products online

Search Amazon for Pour Toi

Member images of Pour Toi

There are no member images of Pour Toi yet. Why not be the first?