Aoud Shiny
    by Montale

Aoud Shiny Fragrance notes

Rose, Violet, Aoud, Nagarmotha, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Reviews of Aoud Shiny

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

Francolino's avatar
    Francolino

this juice shines like a crazy diamond
    ancient M 7 vibe--love it or hate it1
    I love it!

15 May, 2013

alfarom's avatar
    alfarom

Yet another rose/oud combo from Montale? You have to be kidding...Rose and aoud with a slight patchouli note and some Violet on top. Not very interesting. Please, give us a break!

Moderately powerful yet long lasting.

21st November, 2011

Notreveh's avatar
    Notreveh
    Brazil Brazil

Aoud Shiny opens up with a rich Aoud note, that after about 40 minutes, decreases it's intensity and gives way to a floral aspect that in my opinion, makes this fragrance much more appealing to me feminine side than masculine. Anyway, a very linear and long lasting fragrance.

21st August, 2011

Diamondflame's avatar
    Diamondflame
    Singapore Singapore

It was a slow evening. Nobody at the bar, the dimly room room light on chatter. But the music was pleasant enough, if a little uninspired. Ms Violet Leaf was on treble duty, Ms Rose and Mr Patchouli forming the mid section, and Mr Sandalwood on bass. I asked the bartender where the lead vocalist was. He gestured. My eyes followed. Slumped in the corner with an empty bottle of moonshine in his hand was Mr Oud, drunk as a skunk.

20th May, 2011

Balvon's avatar
    Balvon
    Lithuania Lithuania

Very nice scent! I like it.

18 January, 2011

Leesee's avatar
    Leesee

I originally gave this three stars but subsequent wearings have led me to give this a four star rating. I still think the scent finishes with an odd, pervasively bitter note, but overall this works for me -- it is floral but not sweet, gently green, lightly musky, and it stays close to my skin. Not a remarkable scent, but a very, very good one, indeed.

31st March, 2009 (Last Edited: 17 July, 2009)

Add your review of Aoud Shiny