Aoud Shiny

Aoud Shiny information

HouseMontale
PerfumerPierre Montale

About Aoud Shiny

Aoud Shiny is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The fragrance was created by perfumer Pierre Montale

Aoud Shiny fragrance notes

Reviews of Aoud Shiny

this juice shines like a crazy diamond
ancient M 7 vibe--love it or hate it1
I love it!
15th May, 2013
Yet another rose/oud combo from Montale? You have to be kidding...Rose and aoud with a slight patchouli note and some Violet on top. Not very interesting. Please, give us a break!

Moderately powerful yet long lasting.
21st November, 2011
Aoud Shiny opens up with a rich Aoud note, that after about 40 minutes, decreases it's intensity and gives way to a floral aspect that in my opinion, makes this fragrance much more appealing to me feminine side than masculine. Anyway, a very linear and long lasting fragrance.
21st August, 2011
It was a slow evening. Nobody at the bar, the dimly room room light on chatter. But the music was pleasant enough, if a little uninspired. Ms Violet Leaf was on treble duty, Ms Rose and Mr Patchouli forming the mid section, and Mr Sandalwood on bass. I asked the bartender where the lead vocalist was. He gestured. My eyes followed. Slumped in the corner with an empty bottle of moonshine in his hand was Mr Oud, drunk as a skunk.
20th May, 2011
Very nice scent! I like it.
18th January, 2011
Leesee Show all reviews
I originally gave this three stars but subsequent wearings have led me to give this a four star rating. I still think the scent finishes with an odd, pervasively bitter note, but overall this works for me -- it is floral but not sweet, gently green, lightly musky, and it stays close to my skin. Not a remarkable scent, but a very, very good one, indeed.
31st March, 2009 (last edited: 17th July, 2009)

Add your review of Aoud Shiny

Shop for Aoud Shiny products online

Search Amazon for Aoud Shiny

Member images of Aoud Shiny

There are no member images of Aoud Shiny yet. Why not be the first?