Old England (2009)
    by Hugh Parsons

Average Rating:

Old England information

Old England is a men's fragrance by Hugh Parsons. The scent was launched in 2009

Reviews of Old England

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Joe_Frances's avatar

Being a huge fan of Traditional Blue and 99 Regent Street, I was looking forward to a 50ml bottle of Old England coming to me from Germany with keen anticipation. Unfortunately, as yet, this fragrance has not wormed its way into my heart. It is very modern, full of citrus, it's a fruit vendors delight. It is also aquatic in the "me too" tradition of current issues from just about everybody. There might even be banana in there somewhere. Very modern doesn't really conform to a view of "Merry" Old England. I don't get the connection at all. Not bad, and would be fine in the summer, but it is neither particularly English nor Old (as in traditional). Just wait, as with 99 Regent St. which didn't appeal to me at first, I bet next year I will love it. But for now with over six months together........eh...... Sorry, Hugh Parsons, I love you guys, but this one seems like a dead miss to me.

11th December, 2010 (Last Edited: 24th January, 2013)

Add your review of Old England