Love, Ralph Lauren (2008)
by Ralph Lauren

Love, Ralph Lauren information

Year of Launch2008
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseRalph Lauren
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Love, Ralph Lauren

Love, Ralph Lauren is a feminine perfume by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Love, Ralph Lauren

I'm surprised there's not many reviews, and that's cool, because perhaps that makes it a unique choice. This is an awesome scent that isn't too floral. A comparison to flowerbomb could be made but it's warmer than that. If you wish you could embrace Angel but suffocate from its cloying clutch, Love is a smoother more subtle construction. Longevity is modest. This is not a sillage monster and asks to be experienced up close and personal. Angel and flowerbomb can make that a bit challenging at times. Lastly, regarding flowerbomb, I get too much cherry note in that, and I prefer Love way more.
06th March, 2010
It does the same style of Flowerbomb (style, not that they are identical). It is a floral with roses and flowers, sweetened by honey and vanilla. Despite that it is a very sweet perfume, the notes are well balanced .In it's pyramid it says it has amber, but I could not feel.
It's a good perfume, but I think it isn't worth the price charged (approximately 90 to $ 100 to 50ml), because it's base has the smell of bubble gum and shampoo, nothing original. If you want a perfume of sweet flowers, keep the Flowerbomb is even better.
05th December, 2009
One of the most fantastic scents I've ever encountered, the Amber and Goji Berry run throughout all notes, and the rose note is simply stunning.

I have not yet gotten to try this on my skin, but am dying to, as from the paper I smelled, I (a straight man who likes a rose note) would wear this in a heartbeat, and be seduced by any woman in my presence who had this on.

A definite must try, and hopefully own.
16th December, 2008

Add your review of Love, Ralph Lauren

Shop for Love, Ralph Lauren products online

Search Amazon for Love, Ralph Lauren

Member images of Love, Ralph Lauren

There are no member images of Love, Ralph Lauren yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Love, Ralph Lauren