Agua de Colonia Concentrada (2000)
by Alvarez Gomez

Agua de Colonia Concentrada information

Year of Launch2000

HouseAlvarez Gomez

About Agua de Colonia Concentrada

Agua de Colonia Concentrada is a shared / unisex perfume by Alvarez Gomez. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Agua de Colonia Concentrada

Beautiful eau de cologne...

This is a beautiful cologne in it's own right. From a Spanish house and one which is unique and uplifting. I find this one refreshing and full of character.

I think most of the reason why I like this is because it has lavender in it. Not just lavender, but actually two types of Lavender: Spanish and English. In addition, it also has I believe thyme and juniper berry. It is a great, sweet and sour mix which along with the the zesty lemon really lifts up the fragrance and sets it apart from the others.

I would happily pay for a big bottle of this I find it well worth the money for my taste. A cologne which has just the right balance (in my opinion) of sour, tangy citrus and green herbs and lavender. I do recommend everyone out there to try it and enjoy it. Highly recommended, especially for spring and summer, and hot weather. Elegant and sparklingly refreshingly beautiful in it's balance and composition.
28th December, 2016
Very strong , sharp and acid like lemon scent. I can hardly use this as room refresher.
15th April, 2015
ad_scott Show all reviews
I enjoy this very much! Probably my favourite cologne for the summertime. Zingy lemon throughout, refreshing and uplifting. Good longevity, lingers all day on me and excellent sillage - you can detect it about 2 fathoms away - and loiters thereafter. Drydown smells wonderful (lemon and herbal). If you like fresh, crisp, lemon scents...Agua de Colonia Concentrada is the best. To me it's like 4711's robust cousin.
13th October, 2014
I blind bought a very small bottle of this off of ebay and am currently enjoying it during the summer. Concentrada apparently has a rich and long history in Spain. It's fairly inexpensive, but is very nice, and the fact that it has such a long history speaks to its quality. Though I prefer other citrus' to this, Concentrada is nice and I would recommend giving it a shot if you're looking for a citrus fragrance.

The lemon and bergamot are initially powerful upon opening. It's sharp, fresh and clean. Eventually the geranium becomes the dominant note, and while I'm not as crazy about this part of the fragrance, it's so short-lasting, that it's not a big deal. Probably lasts less than two hours on me.
04th November, 2013
Decent Citrus

06th October, 2013
Alvarez Gómez Agua de Colonia is a very popular scent (after all these years) with a great range of grooming products. To my surprise the cologne itself is almost avantgarde. A very sharp blast of lemon, which it is my duty to report does invoke anti-mosquito sprays (and I hate it when reviews do this), is softed by a strange base that somehow reminds me of beeswax, although it never is identified as note. Without a doubt it is a stylish upbeat scent which can be found at very friendly prices. In the end I am more of a Agua Lavanda type when it come to Spanish colognes but this gets a thumbs up for being different.
12th May, 2012