Agua de Colonia Concentrada (2000)
by Alvarez Gomez

Agua de Colonia Concentrada information

Year of Launch2000

HouseAlvarez Gomez

About Agua de Colonia Concentrada

Agua de Colonia Concentrada is a shared / unisex perfume by Alvarez Gomez. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Agua de Colonia Concentrada

Very strong , sharp and acid like lemon scent. I can hardly use this as room refresher.
15th April, 2015
ad_scott Show all reviews
I enjoy this very much! Probably my favourite cologne for the summertime. Zingy lemon throughout, refreshing and uplifting. Good longevity, lingers all day on me and excellent sillage - you can detect it about 2 fathoms away - and loiters thereafter. Drydown smells wonderful (lemon and herbal). If you like fresh, crisp, lemon scents...Agua de Colonia Concentrada is the best. To me it's like 4711's robust cousin.
13th October, 2014
I blind bought a very small bottle of this off of ebay and am currently enjoying it during the summer. Concentrada apparently has a rich and long history in Spain. It's fairly inexpensive, but is very nice, and the fact that it has such a long history speaks to its quality. Though I prefer other citrus' to this, Concentrada is nice and I would recommend giving it a shot if you're looking for a citrus fragrance.

The lemon and bergamot are initially powerful upon opening. It's sharp, fresh and clean. Eventually the geranium becomes the dominant note, and while I'm not as crazy about this part of the fragrance, it's so short-lasting, that it's not a big deal. Probably lasts less than two hours on me.
04th November, 2013
Decent Citrus

06th October, 2013
Alvarez Gómez Agua de Colonia is a very popular scent (after all these years) with a great range of grooming products. To my surprise the cologne itself is almost avantgarde. A very sharp blast of lemon, which it is my duty to report does invoke anti-mosquito sprays (and I hate it when reviews do this), is softed by a strange base that somehow reminds me of beeswax, although it never is identified as note. Without a doubt it is a stylish upbeat scent which can be found at very friendly prices. In the end I am more of a Agua Lavanda type when it come to Spanish colognes but this gets a thumbs up for being different.
12th May, 2012
It's a bright, bright yellow sunny spring morning. You wake up with a smile, and the air is cool with the promise of later warmth. You put on your lightest clothes, splash on a load of Agua de Colonia and head out to greet the day.

Passers-by smile as they see you, you stop for coffee and a slice of lemon cake. Geranium flowers hang down over the table where you sit, yellow bees hum lazily through a lavender bush by your side. You close your eyes and smile, and let the warm sun play on your face. Today is going to be a good day.

I find it hard to feel melancholy wearing this scent. Yes, it's not so refined or delicate as others, but it possesses a rugged, Mediterranean mascufeminine charm that will just make your day go by better. As the great Catalunyan Manuel Vazquez Montalban wrote, in his book, 'Offside', "your pen should be Mont Blanc, your cologne should be Alvarez Gomez".

And it's cheap as chips too...
11th August, 2011