L'Homme Eau d'Été 2008 (2008)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 4

Based on 15 ratings

L'Homme Eau d'Été 2008 information

L'Homme Eau d'Été 2008 is a men's fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of L'Homme Eau d'Été 2008

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

hmedlock's avatar

This one is in my top five favorite scents, and thus far, is the only YSL fragrance that wears well on me. It's really fresh, clean and sophisticated. Another male co-worker at my office actually told me that I smelled elegantly professional in front of the entire office staff, and he's your typical guy's guy. I think that one compliment made my whole week! The only drawback is, since this is a limited edition fragrance, it is extremely hard to find. Unfortunately, limited edition fragrances are usually some of the best in my experience.

03 August, 2010

dm8m's avatar

Philippine Philippine

I read great reviews of this scent. I had never tried it, but a big fan of the original L'Homme. It's in my wishlist. I just wish YSL releases it again since a limited edition fragrance.

10th January, 2010