Opium pour Homme Poésie de Chine Eau d'Orient (2008)
    by Yves Saint Laurent

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 20 ratings

Opium pour Homme Poésie de Chine Eau d'Orient Fragrance Notes

Opium pour Homme Poésie de Chine Eau d'Orient information

Opium pour Homme Poésie de Chine Eau d'Orient is a men's fragrance by Yves Saint Laurent. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Opium pour Homme Poésie de Chine Eau d'Orient

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

chocolateguy's avatar

Vietnam Vietnam

Even the bottle is too cheap and ugly, I quite like the juice inside. This version, which is fresher, younger and more wearable than the original. On me, the Opium "Chinese version" has great longvervity and sillage. It is linear, not something so different or special, but all the notes ( pepper, citrus... ) are very balance.

21st April, 2010

Renato's avatar

I was quite taken with this lighter version of Opium PH, and had to buy it the day after I gave it a thorough testing out on my arm.

It has excellent lasting power, but lacks the great sillage and projection power of the EDT and EDP versions. Thus one may find it a tad disappointing if one is after a powerhouse scent akin to the other two. However, on the other hand, to me it's a lot more wearable than the original versions, which I tend to reserve mainly for night time/going out type usage.
    Renato