Average Rating:

Seductive Fragrance Notes

Seductive information

Seductive is a women's fragrance by Boadicea the Victorious. The scent was launched in 2008

Shop for Seductive products online

Reviews of Seductive

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

TOONS1200's avatar

LOVE THIS! At first, it's animalic and reminds me of the opening of le labo oud 27. Then, it transitions into a mixture of resins and something that is reminiscent of dolce and gabbana light blue for women. Great stuff.

05 April, 2013

Riccardo's avatar

Sorry , but the scent pyramid listed here for this perfume is not correct. No yerba mate, leather or iris root trace in Seductive. The right composition is rosemary, fir, pepper, resins, jasmine, ambergris, musk, sandalwood and patchouly. It's a very sensual fragrance with a green-balsamic-spicy opening, an intoxicating, oriental heart and a woody and dark base. A luxury, strongly male frangrance. Very refined and original, but wearable at the same time. A scent with great personality.

05 December, 2010

Caltha's avatar

Sweden Sweden

A combination of woody, dry, bitter, sweet and sour notes that reminds me of living pine and fir trees. I don't know where I get pines and firs from - the notes list no woods at all. I should enjoy it since I love the smell of firs, but unfortunately there's something nauseating and synthetic about the sweet-and-sour accord. I'll keep my sample for reevaluation. The name's an enigma, by the way, seductive how?

29 November, 2009

bbBD's avatar

Finally! After countless citrus/florals I've arrived at Seductive - perhaps the only BTV fragrance that stands out in a positive way. ['Complex' stands out, but for all the wrong reasons.]. The topnotes are wonderful - an herbal and tea- infused leather that is both spicy with a hint of sweetness. It reminds me very strongly of something, which I believe to be the heart/base of Profumum Victrix but with less pepper. Unfortunately I've used up my Victrix decant and can't directly compare the two. From the topnotes Seductive slides to a musky/powdery amber and leather - the amber providing just enough sweetness to balance the leather accord. I've never been good at identifying petitgrain, but there is a powdery herbal note(s) that fill(s) out the fragrance. After roughly two hours Seductive arrives at its base, and here we have a problem: Sadly, BTV uses a standard woody/amber base, the same found in countless masculines these days. It's quite a bit spicier and the quality of ingredients seems better, but it's still a woody/amber. Again, my mind feels like there's a relationship to Victrix but I can't be 100% certain of that. Even if it's not Victrix, I absolutely know I've smelled these basenotes before.

Longevity, sillage, and construction are all very well done in Seductive. At this point this is one of the only fragrances from the line I would consider even purchasing a decant of (the other being Exotic), but I'm still very much down on the entire BTV concept. Competent fragrances of good materials in a nice bottle, but with a price that implies an exclusivity and an artistry that the fragrances don't command. Seductive is far better then most of the others but doesn't overcome my reservations with the house.

This is a good fragrance and I rate it positively - and in another bottle by another company for a lower price I'd be interested in owning it, but as with other BTVs it isn't anything overly special.

08 August, 2009

Add your review of Seductive

Search for on eBay United States

Boadicea the Victorious Seductive 1ml EDP Eau de Parfum House Sample Authentic
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 29 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)