Coeur de Noisette (200)

Based on 10 ratings

Coeur de Noisette Fragrance notes

Coconut, Amber, Hazelnut, Woods, Fruit notes, Floral notes, Spices

Coeur de Noisette information

Coeur de Noisette is a women's fragrance by Sinfonia di Note. The scent was launched in 200

Reviews of Coeur de Noisette

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

The_Cologneist's avatar

Promising notes result with an ultimately boring and unbalanced fragrance. Though there is something appealing about it, at times. From the opening Coeur de Noisette gives off this crumbly baked coconut pie like aroma, very gourmand. As it transitions, I really get a very iris like vibe through, until the dry down, where I get more woods and spices, but very delicate. Overall, I am not impressed. It just doesn't feel right on my skin. Maybe it will work for you though.

12 February, 2013

lizzie_j's avatar

This is a very interesting gourmand. First, it has a hazelnut note which blows in on the top notes, and stays through the base. I LOVE hazelnuts...the smell and taste, even the feel when I rub them freshly roasted between my palms to remove the peel! It's an unusual note in a perfume, I believe, and in Coeur de Noisette it's just right. There is no hint of artificial sweetness or enhancement other than the supporting notes. This fragrance is rather cool and a bit powdery at first (for the first hour or so), then it warms on the skin and the spices and woods start to appear. Still, the mixture maintains a tepid, ever so slightly metholated character throughout. The coconut is barely discernable on me, which is good because I don't care for heavy coconut (a la suntan oil), though I love it when it's done with a light touch as it is here.
    Just Beautiful!