C'est La Fête Patchouli (2008)
by Christian Lacroix

C'est La Fête Patchouli information

Year of Launch2008

HouseChristian Lacroix
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About C'est La Fête Patchouli

In the same bottle as C'est La Fête and C'est La Vie, but in purple with a light blue stopper. [Info provided by insamancha]

C'est La Fête Patchouli fragrance notes

Reviews of C'est La Fête Patchouli

Lyuba Show all reviews
To me its strangely resembles the Dragon of Cartier for first 5 minutes and - Let It Rock Vivienn Westwood for nex 20.
A bit too much sickly-sweet to my taste but at least "something different" from patchoili - I dont smell as girl from underground in this one) Not well-known one as well...I know few people who feel phisically ill wearing this fragrance and they are big patchouli fans - so not safe blind buy at the very least. I guess, its a "drydown" - fresh lacquered wooden furniture "sort of" does the "trick"
14th May, 2014
mumsy Show all reviews
I love Patchouli so I was hoping for great things here... sadly not. It certainly stays true to a real patchouli that I remember from the 70's. It has the right sort of harsh note, but this one is softened by fruity smells, and I'm not a fan of smelling like a fruit salad. My skin isn't picking up on the florals much. I would have liked some more woodsy tones to balance the fruits. It is zany which I would expect from Lacroix, but a wear with indifference on me.
14th September, 2010
Very nice indeed; marketed as a feminine scent but feels entirely unisex; well achieved patchouli with fruity notes that take you back to the 90`s. Perfect for men who like Gentleman by Givenchy, not as powerful but more intimate and closer to the skin. Longevity is about 6 hours on my skin for a couple of sprays.
08th May, 2010
Hurrah, another wonderful patchouli. This has fruity notes so not as dark and brooding as some patch frags, but still lovely. Light enough to wear in the daylight hours unlike some sticky, thick gluey patchouli frags. ( Yum) Interestingly, in the UK this is not selling well at all; as most people buying on the high street abhor patchouli, therefore I picked up 2 bottles for a third of the price that I bought my original bottle. look out for discontinuing??? Lasts approx 6 hours on my skin. I cannot detect any vanilla, which IMHO is a good thing. I dislike vanilla in anything other than desserts. Thumbs up on this as I can finally wear patchouli to work without too many complaints!!!
11th August, 2009

Add your review of C'est La Fête Patchouli

Shop for C'est La Fête Patchouli products online

Search Amazon for C'est La Fête Patchouli

Member images of C'est La Fête Patchouli

There are no member images of C'est La Fête Patchouli yet. Why not be the first?