Caterina de Medici
    by I Profumi di Firenze

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 10 ratings

Caterina de Medici information

Caterina de Medici is a women's fragrance by I Profumi di Firenze.

Reviews of Caterina de Medici

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Caterina de Medici is a nicely designed and implemented floral. Itís a light floral of rose, lily of the valley, and iris in a well blended, clean, fresh cologne strength fragrance. As with the other I Profumi di Firenze that I have experienced, there is a natural smelling, clean ambiance to the fragrance with a fairly distinctive I Profumi di Firenze aura to It Ė a charmingly raspy - pastoral feel caused by an airy sharpness in the floral notes. In one sense I appreciate the naturalness of it Ė itís rusticness is charming. But in another sense the rustic ambiance doesnít really fit the concept of Catherine Medici... she would be very low on my list of pastoral personalities. I suppose I had better review it on its olfactory charms rather than its name, and on that basis I would have to say that this is a thumbs up fragrance. Caterina de Medici has decent sillage but it lasts only a couple of hours on my skin.

21st December, 2008

Add your review of Caterina de Medici

Member images of Caterina de Medici

There are no member images of Caterina de Medici yet. Why not be the first?