Caterina de Medici
    by I Profumi di Firenze

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 10 ratings

Caterina de Medici information

Caterina de Medici is a women's fragrance by I Profumi di Firenze.

Reviews of Caterina de Medici

Showing 1 to of 1 reviews.

Caterina de Medici is a nicely designed and implemented floral. Itís a light floral of rose, lily of the valley, and iris in a well blended, clean, fresh cologne strength fragrance. As with the other I Profumi di Firenze that I have experienced, there is a natural smelling, clean ambiance to the fragrance with a fairly distinctive I Profumi di Firenze aura to It Ė a charmingly raspy - pastoral feel caused by an airy sharpness in the floral notes. In one sense I appreciate the naturalness of it Ė itís rusticness is charming. But in another sense the rustic ambiance doesnít really fit the concept of Catherine Medici... she would be very low on my list of pastoral personalities. I suppose I had better review it on its olfactory charms rather than its name, and on that basis I would have to say that this is a thumbs up fragrance. Caterina de Medici has decent sillage but it lasts only a couple of hours on my skin.

21st December, 2008

• 0 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 4 days
    STARTING BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    I PROFUMI DI FIRENZE CATERINA DE MEDICI Perfume 1.7 OZ EDP FRAGRANCE ROSE LILY
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 16 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)