Fire from Heaven (200)

Fire from Heaven information

Year of Launch200

HouseCB I Hate Perfume

About Fire from Heaven

Fire from Heaven is a shared / unisex perfume by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 200

Reviews of Fire from Heaven

C Rose Show all reviews
I bought this when I visited their uber-hip store in uber-hip Williamsburg. I smelled too many of their scents, my nose got confused, and I ended up buying this. It's not bad: a subtle, sweet, strangely persistent, smoky scent on me. In the spirit of "love the one you're with" -- now that it's a member of my wardrobe -- I occasionally enjoy wearing this to the gym.
15th October, 2010
JDBIII Show all reviews
Yes, apparently they do hate perfume.
28th March, 2010
If you've tried the line you'd know that Brosius is pretty adept at getting exactly the scent he describes on the bottles; 'Burning Leaves' smells exactly like what it says. The trouble begins when he comes up with vague names like FIRE FROM HEAVEN - just what is this supposed to smell like? 'The memory of smoke', according to him. Which is a rather smart way to describe this mess for the only thing I get out of this was 'V-A-G-U-E'.
06th December, 2009
Cinnamon stick boiled in water. Heavy on the water. The label says " Contains beef extract". My dog loves it! :)
17th November, 2008
CB's notes about the fragrance:
* “blended from classic ancient incenses” – frankincense, myrrh, opopanax, labdanum
* Cedar, sandalwood, styrax
* “memory of smoke”

Well there is a vague sort of incense note here. Somewhat sweet, not even remotely resinous. Incense ‘lite’. I don’t get any smoky notes. This is the typical, predictable CB style: slightly sweet, somewhat synthetic, light and yet irritatingly persistent. This should be much, much better. I like incense scents but this one does not please me.
12th November, 2008

Add your review of Fire from Heaven

Shop for Fire from Heaven products online

Shop for Fire from Heaven at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Fire from Heaven

Member images of Fire from Heaven

There are no member images of Fire from Heaven yet. Why not be the first?