Fire from Heaven (200)

• Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 19 ratings

Fire from Heaven information

Fire from Heaven is a unisex fragrance by CB I Hate Perfume. The scent was launched in 200

Shop for Fire from Heaven products online

Reviews of Fire from Heaven

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative 5 Negative Reviews

C Rose's avatar

I bought this when I visited their uber-hip store in uber-hip Williamsburg. I smelled too many of their scents, my nose got confused, and I ended up buying this. It's not bad: a subtle, sweet, strangely persistent, smoky scent on me. In the spirit of "love the one you're with" -- now that it's a member of my wardrobe -- I occasionally enjoy wearing this to the gym.

15 October, 2010

JDBIII's avatar

Yes, apparently they do hate perfume.

28 March, 2010

Diamondflame's avatar

Singapore Singapore

If you've tried the line you'd know that Brosius is pretty adept at getting exactly the scent he describes on the bottles; 'Burning Leaves' smells exactly like what it says. The trouble begins when he comes up with vague names like FIRE FROM HEAVEN - just what is this supposed to smell like? 'The memory of smoke', according to him. Which is a rather smart way to describe this mess for the only thing I get out of this was 'V-A-G-U-E'.

06 December, 2009

bforthefall's avatar

Cinnamon stick boiled in water. Heavy on the water. The label says " Contains beef extract". My dog loves it! :)

17 November, 2008

odysseusm's avatar

CB's notes about the fragrance:
    * “blended from classic ancient incenses” – frankincense, myrrh, opopanax, labdanum
    * Cedar, sandalwood, styrax
    * “memory of smoke”

Well there is a vague sort of incense note here. Somewhat sweet, not even remotely resinous. Incense ‘lite’. I don’t get any smoky notes. This is the typical, predictable CB style: slightly sweet, somewhat synthetic, light and yet irritatingly persistent. This should be much, much better. I like incense scents but this one does not please me.

12 November, 2008