Cedro
    by Campos de Ibiza

Average Rating:

Cedro information

Cedro is a men's fragrance by Campos de Ibiza.

Reviews of Cedro

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.

A very light citrus opening – it’s lightness doesn’t hide the fact that the citrus has an artificial tinge to them… Not the best citrus opening I’ve experienced, by any means. Shortly – much too shortly – there is a movement to the middle level and the artificiality becomes stronger. The middle notes are supposed to be juniper and cinnamon, and I happy that they told me because I would not have been able to identify what I’m smelling without the hint: Neither one comes across clearly. For a base I get a weak cedar note, no sandalwood nor white musk, and what little sillage is there does not last very long, but it does hang on as a fresh and clean skin scent that holds to the skin for several hours. I don't find much to enjoy in Cedro...

14 November, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar

It's a green herbal spiciness to it and a bit of citrus. The mix of spices and the base cedar gives me the illusion of violet leaf like in Fahrenheit but spicier.

22 May, 2009

odysseusm's avatar

Lemon, basil, mint, juniper, cinnamon, cedar.
    This has a lovely lemon-green opening. It is aromatic and dry, with a haunting yet cheery quality. By that I mean it conveys a sort of spacious, airy sense like being alone but not lonely. Focused and still but full of life (lots of subjectives there…). There are great herbals here – the basil is really well done. There is a restrained spice note which blends well into the other elements. Nice light woods. This is an excellent scent, quite classy in character.

13 November, 2008