Cedro
by Campos de Ibiza

Cedro information

HouseCampos de Ibiza

About Cedro

Cedro is a masculine fragrance by Campos de Ibiza.

Reviews of Cedro

A very light citrus opening – it’s lightness doesn’t hide the fact that the citrus has an artificial tinge to them… Not the best citrus opening I’ve experienced, by any means. Shortly – much too shortly – there is a movement to the middle level and the artificiality becomes stronger. The middle notes are supposed to be juniper and cinnamon, and I happy that they told me because I would not have been able to identify what I’m smelling without the hint: Neither one comes across clearly. For a base I get a weak cedar note, no sandalwood nor white musk, and what little sillage is there does not last very long, but it does hang on as a fresh and clean skin scent that holds to the skin for several hours. I don't find much to enjoy in Cedro...
14th November, 2009
It's a green herbal spiciness to it and a bit of citrus. The mix of spices and the base cedar gives me the illusion of violet leaf like in Fahrenheit but spicier.
22nd May, 2009
Lemon, basil, mint, juniper, cinnamon, cedar.
This has a lovely lemon-green opening. It is aromatic and dry, with a haunting yet cheery quality. By that I mean it conveys a sort of spacious, airy sense like being alone but not lonely. Focused and still but full of life (lots of subjectives there…). There are great herbals here – the basil is really well done. There is a restrained spice note which blends well into the other elements. Nice light woods. This is an excellent scent, quite classy in character.
13th November, 2008

Add your review of Cedro

Shop for Cedro products online

Search Amazon for Cedro

Member images of Cedro

There are no member images of Cedro yet. Why not be the first?