Hesperides Grapefruit

HouseFresh
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchFresh

About Hesperides Grapefruit

Hesperides Grapefruit is a shared / unisex perfume by Fresh.

Hesperides Grapefruit fragrance notes

Reviews of Hesperides Grapefruit

Stumbled upon this whilst looking for a fresh, breezy summer scent. Fresh it is.

The grapefruit is one of the white almost overripe kind and I can imagine why Hotreds calls this more tangerine. I would have loved it to have a bitter touch.

After the initial crisp fruity tones a warmer tone develops and it all is gone in about 2 hours.

In all, I'm still looking and will probably turn to a good cologne.
19th August, 2014
More tangerine than grapefruit for me. Do not care for this.
08th May, 2012
A beauty of fresh plump grapefruit- it's addcitively good ! Quite linear ,good longevity . Clean !
01st June, 2010
A nice realistic grapefruit, then segues about thirty minutes later into soap. Uncomplicated, friendly, and refreshing. Really nice for what it is, but still overpriced.
03rd May, 2010
jb_abq Show all reviews
Love it. Pure, fresh grapefruit scent that cheers my mood immediately. Must have amomatheraputic value.
06th March, 2010
I loved the scent from the first whiff - so citrusy, fresh, bitter! Lots of grapefruit, rape and tasty, when you can almost feel your mouth watering. After several minutes a warmer note appeared, a very pleasant fruity-woody one. I started to think of buying a full bottle and of grapefruit summer with Hesperides, but then 20 minutes later it....ended! The scent started waning with the speed of a pricked baloon - in an hour I could faintly smell it, in 1,5 h even if I touched my nose with a wrist I couldn't detect a trace of Hesperides:( So a huge plus for composition, zero for longevity.
13th January, 2010

Add your review of Hesperides Grapefruit

Shop for Hesperides Grapefruit products online

Search Amazon for Hesperides Grapefruit

Member images of Hesperides Grapefruit

There are no member images of Hesperides Grapefruit yet. Why not be the first?