Winter Star (2007)

Winter Star information

Year of Launch2007

HouseMichael Storer

About Winter Star

Winter Star is a shared / unisex perfume by Michael Storer. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Winter Star

dade Show all reviews
I like it...I think. There a a richness to this scent that almost makes it overwhelming. I am more of a conservative wear to the office type of guy. This will definitely stay towards the back of my wardrobe for my few nights out on the town.

The above reviewers are dead on with the swanky note. This does have that up against the wall in the back room of a club feel to it. I have been wearing this for about an hour now and I am still riding the top notes.
29th August, 2011
Great fragrance that is a bit spicy, somewhat minty, creamy, "caramelly", and extremely sexy with its musks and civittone note. It is somewhat linear but is a smooth, sensual fragrance that lasts quite a long time. It is definitely unisex and WILL draw compliments from complete strangers. I'll state it again, this is a very sexy fragrance. Best for romantic wear, but can easily be worn in the office if applied lightly. My favorite scent and my new signature fragrance. Michael is an absolute genius!!!!!
03rd May, 2011 (last edited: 26th May, 2011)
Oh God this is the 23rd of December over and over and over again....Usually around the first of november big box retailers start rolling out all of their Christmas offerings... placing the greens and reds everywhere to be seen to get the "ignorant" public ready to start spending their december income on ridiculous extras to make their holiday "special"... It isn't until mid-december that the rest of the selling public earnestly promotes the holiday spirit, but they make up for their procrastination in superfluous fashion. This fragrance is the embodiment of "forcing" the Christmas spirit upon everyone in your wake... I don't dislike it at all, it just seems strange to be sampling this in the beginnings of a hot Florida summer.
If one had the desire to take a very expensive potpourri, throw it in the blender, then slowly seep it through a sieve you would most likely end up with something very similar to this fragrance. I'm sincerely trying to identify singular notes, but this appears to be a complex linear assimilation that circumvents my olfactory sensibilities. There is definately a strong floral element, but it is completely astringent and darkly indolic... it soon is coupled with the powdery effect of the "amber"? that reeks of balsam, and some sort of "barky" wood elemen that makes this bitch really take off once it reaches the heart. I'm still beleaguered in trying to catch the notes in the movement onto the drydown, but at this point I really don't care. The potpourri is beginning to dry down a bit, a lot less "HEY" and a bit more "come over here baby"... whatever this is going to be locked away in the closet until the end of December... I think pairing this with a strategic mistletoe will be the best "unveiling" of a new fragrance I've ever had
19th June, 2009
I am actually wearing Winter Star as I type this and I just had to do my review today. I must say that this is one of the best spicy/woodsy/oriental type fragrances I have smelled thus far. I absolutely love Winter Star. Michael Storer "put his big toe in this one". That's what us country folks like to say when something taste good. I didn't taste it, but Honey it smells that damn good. It is definitely a unisex fragrance. Winter Star reminds me alot of the hankey perfumes from India. It lasts until you wash it off and you might still have a little trace after that even. You only need a couple of sprays of this, but "Diva" has a tendency to be a bit heavy handed with it cause I just love it so. If you want longevity and sillage, then Winter Star is definitely what you want.

Now it does have a bit of "skanky" business going on. It's skanky in a good way though if that's possible...*giggle*. It's skanky like you're in a night club and the hottest sexiest song comes on. You've already danced about 3 songs with this hot & sexy guy and you're both wet with sweat. The sexual tension mounts and your attraction becomes magnetic. This song draws you closer to the point you're almost in his shirt and your bodies move in one sexy synonymous motion. The smell of sweat and cologne, and perfume, and pheromones, and you can feel his heart beat in his....Oh Child!! Diva needs a moment. Oh Yeah Honey! Winter Star is skanky like that. You just smell Winter Star and it evokes 'sex'iness instantly.

Believe me when I say that Michael Storer is the man!! Winter Star is definitely a "STAR"! It's like no other fragrance you have ever smelled before. If you love spicy/woodsy/oriental/incense/hankey perfume type fragrances, then you definitely have to try Michael Storer's Winter Star.
27th January, 2009
stuigi Show all reviews
A new, fresh, and quite potent masculine fragrance. I stated on the site that this could be the next "Le Male" if properly promoted and I stand by that statement. A perfect cool weather frag for men.
20th January, 2009
I recently got my bottle of the re-issued Winter Star. I'm knocked out by it - it's different to anything I already own.

It's spicy, soft, enveloping and... SKANKY!

There's a dirty undertone to it that sets it apart from anything else in my collection. It's also VERY strong, so one spray will do it! It lasts a very long time, though it recedes into a soft powdery and cosy hum after a couple of hours. (Some may find that powdery hum a little too feminine, but I think a man can pull it off.)

Thanks to that skanky note, it smells like sex in a potpourri shop. (I have always hated potpourri shops, but will look at them in a new light from now on!)
15th December, 2008

Add your review of Winter Star

Shop for Winter Star products online

Search Amazon for Winter Star

Member images of Winter Star

There are no member images of Winter Star yet. Why not be the first?