Highland Lilac of Rochester (1967)
    by Highland Lilac of Rochester

Average Rating: 4.5

Based on 13 ratings

Highland Lilac of Rochester information

Highland Lilac of Rochester is a women's fragrance by Highland Lilac of Rochester. The scent was launched in 1967

Reviews of Highland Lilac of Rochester

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Splash's avatar

I ordered a sample of Highland Lilac of Rochester before lilac season so I could actually compare the two. I was surprised with the result, Highland Lilac of Rochester really does smell like fresh blooming lilacs!

11th June, 2011

Starsoflight's avatar

Highland Lilac of Rochester is like a memory that has come to life for me. I remember walking along the line fence of my uncle's property as a child when the lilacs were in bloom. The scent wafted upon the breeze and filled the air surrounding me with their heavenly gift. This gentle, sweet, lilac soliflore is so beautiful and realistic that I definitely plan on buying a bottle of it. It lasts a long time, but is not too too strong. It is not to weak either. Is is balanced, just like I like it. My husband thought it was beautiful as well. I could almost imagine a lilac scent coming through the dew on a beautiful sunny morning. Wow!

15 April, 2010

30 Roses's avatar

Highland Lilac of Rochester is simply the best soliflore lilac I have smelled. If you are in search of a realistic, non-powdery, long lasting lilac scent with good sillage, you owe it to yourself to test this one; the company sells sample vials on its website.

05 October, 2009

scentsitivity's avatar

I am originally from Rochester, New York and I remember the Lilac Festival every year at Highland Park. Somehow I was oblvious of this fragrance until now (23 years after leaving Rochester). Highland Lilac is an exceptionally realistic lilac soliflore, very potent (so apply sparingly!) and quite long lasting. Excellent scent option for a lady seeking a lilac fragrance.

01st July, 2009 (Last Edited: 02 July, 2009)

Add your review of Highland Lilac of Rochester

Search for on eBay United States

HIGHLAND LILAC OF ROCHESTER PERFUME 1.0 FL OZ/ 30 ML RARE NIB
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 12 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Highland Lilac of Rochester Perfume
    • Listing Type: Buy it Now
    • Time Left: 6 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)