Highland Lilac of Rochester (1967)
by Highland Lilac of Rochester

Highland Lilac of Rochester information

Year of Launch1967

HouseHighland Lilac of Rochester

About Highland Lilac of Rochester

Highland Lilac of Rochester is a feminine perfume by Highland Lilac of Rochester. The scent was launched in 1967

Reviews of Highland Lilac of Rochester

The best lilac scent in the world. Hands down. Rumor has it this perfume is always given to the First Lady when she enters office. If anyone knows if this is true lmk. I always mix this with other deeper perfumes. Adds that extra kick
05th June, 2015
It really does smell like lilacs, but has a serious soapiness to it that I find not pleasant.
23rd May, 2015
Splash Show all reviews
I ordered a sample of Highland Lilac of Rochester before lilac season so I could actually compare the two. I was surprised with the result, Highland Lilac of Rochester really does smell like fresh blooming lilacs!
11th June, 2011
Highland Lilac of Rochester is like a memory that has come to life for me. I remember walking along the line fence of my uncle's property as a child when the lilacs were in bloom. The scent wafted upon the breeze and filled the air surrounding me with their heavenly gift. This gentle, sweet, lilac soliflore is so beautiful and realistic that I definitely plan on buying a bottle of it. It lasts a long time, but is not too too strong. It is not to weak either. Is is balanced, just like I like it. My husband thought it was beautiful as well. I could almost imagine a lilac scent coming through the dew on a beautiful sunny morning. Wow!
15th April, 2010
Highland Lilac of Rochester is simply the best soliflore lilac I have smelled. If you are in search of a realistic, non-powdery, long lasting lilac scent with good sillage, you owe it to yourself to test this one; the company sells sample vials on its website.
05th October, 2009
I am originally from Rochester, New York and I remember the Lilac Festival every year at Highland Park. Somehow I was oblvious of this fragrance until now (23 years after leaving Rochester). Highland Lilac is an exceptionally realistic lilac soliflore, very potent (so apply sparingly!) and quite long lasting. Excellent scent option for a lady seeking a lilac fragrance.
01st July, 2009 (last edited: 02nd July, 2009)

Add your review of Highland Lilac of Rochester

Shop for Highland Lilac of Rochester products online

Search Amazon for Highland Lilac of Rochester

Member images of Highland Lilac of Rochester

There are no member images of Highland Lilac of Rochester yet. Why not be the first?