Oeillet Sauvage (2000)

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerAnne Flipo
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Oeillet Sauvage

Oeillet Sauvage is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anne Flipo

Oeillet Sauvage fragrance notes

Reviews of Oeillet Sauvage

There is one review of Oeillet Sauvage.

A powdery / mixed floral / spicy fragrance based on the wild carnation. It smells of real carnation to me – that is, I think most carnation scents smell like cloves, not carnation. This one smells like carnation, but the carnation isn’t alone, it is well-accompanied by other florals – rose, lily, and wallflower to be exact. There is quite a strong vanilla coming through from the base, too. But…the main message that I get is powder. On my skin it’s unbelievably powdery, which is a good thing, I suppose, if you like powder… I don’t. I find the scent quite strong and projecting, but it mainly projects powder not the florals or even the vanilla. I must admit that it is a beautiful version of powder – definitely not the baby variety. The dry down, though, takes this scent out of L’Artisan territory – it is extremely long lasting as a dry spicy skin scent. I don’t know where those drydown notes come from, but they were there, sixteen hours after application, the six times I tested this fragrance. And the dry down is somewhat masculine IMO. So there you have it: powdery, not much carnation, flowery, and then a long lasting almost masculine skin scent spicy dry down. Not for me, but a quality fragrance that could be excellent for the right person.

22nd November, 2008

Add your review of Oeillet Sauvage

Shop for Oeillet Sauvage products online

Shop for Oeillet Sauvage at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Oeillet Sauvage

Member images of Oeillet Sauvage

There are no member images of Oeillet Sauvage yet. Why not be the first?