Green Tea and Jasmine
by L'Occitane

Green Tea and Jasmine information

About Green Tea and Jasmine

Green Tea and Jasmine is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Occitane.

Reviews of Green Tea and Jasmine

This smells exactly like the expensive Jasmin green tea. I'm not a tea drinker usually. But I LOVE expensive jasmine green tea. And this smells just like that!
26th May, 2010
L'Occitane frags are usually fairly reliable and rarely is one disappointed with them and I was pleased when I first heard that they were exanding their green tea line. This one with jasmine sounded like it might be the most interesting, given that there are already lots of tea scents with mint accords. Only problem is, after owning it for nearly a year, I'm still not quite sure what I think about it. It opens with that strong and wonderfully fresh tea note as found in the original green tea and then the jasmine, eventually, comes out, albeit quite a ways down in the mix. I get some fruity hints as well but also, and this is where I remain undecided, I'm convinced the whole thing then gives way to what I can only describe as a public toilet after it's had a deep clean, and it's this part of the frag that hangs and hangs and doesn't change. It wavers between pleasant and…well, clean public toilety. Still undecided.
19th March, 2010
This is a charming scent and for about the first hour almost a photo-realistic representation of jasmine green tea, which I find delicious and delightful.

Starting in the second hour the scent slides from jasmine green tea into fresh tobacco leaf, still green, but a little darker and herbal, not as flowery.

The scent is neither overtly masculine or feminine. It projects lightness and refreshment.

The strength and longevity is somewhere between eau de toilette and flower water.

This brings up my main complaint about it-- charming though it is, it's overpriced by about 50%.

L'Occitane seems to have a tight grip on their distribution (good for them, not so good for impoverished scent fiends) so there seems to be little chance of getting GT&J for less than retail.. and the scent, although pleasant, is simply not worth the asking price.

Especially when light scent sprays like Heritage Products Flower Waters are available.

17th February, 2010
I bought Green Tea and Jasmine because of the jasmine, of course. Mad about jasmine. Not mad about green tea. The jasmine is there, but is overridden by the green tea, which is a pity. Well, I really think it has too much green tea. It is a nice fragrance, although very fast vanishing. The first bottle went in two months. I got another one, and that is practical evidence that I actually enjoyed it. I spread it liberally after the shower, and when I arrive at work it is there, but very lightly - and unfortunately, much more tea than jasmine. On and on, its delicate, makes me happy and I intend to go on wearing it on a daily basis. It is not a great scent, but deserves a thumbs up.
15th March, 2009
This is a lovely combination of green tea and jasmine like the name implies. Though it is lovely is also a bit faint and shortlived. Overall it is just not me.
15th March, 2009

Add your review of Green Tea and Jasmine

Shop for Green Tea and Jasmine products online

Search Amazon for Green Tea and Jasmine

Member images of Green Tea and Jasmine

There are no member images of Green Tea and Jasmine yet. Why not be the first?