Nen˙far (2007)

Year of Launch2007

HouseScents of Time
PerfumerMontserrat Moline

About Nen˙far

Nen˙far is a feminine perfume by Scents of Time. The scent was launched in 2007 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Montserrat Moline

Nen˙far fragrance notes

Reviews of Nen˙far

Beautiful! An elegant floral aquatic! Why discontinued?

This is a gorgeous fragrance! I have been so impressed with all the Scents of Time perfumes... first Maya, then Pyxis and now this: Nen˙far - The Sacred Scent of Cleopatra.

A real beauty this one is! I am surprised by the host of unique notes! It has water and lotus, but also a unique combination of nutmeg, almond, heliotrope, angelica, orris root, sandalwood & lilly-of-the-valley. So really, it's not so much an aquatic as it is a very delicate borderline gourmand. Very high quality stuff in my opinion. If this is what Cleopatra smelled like, then I'm in love! Such a shame this one was discontinued... along with the rest of the Scents of Time series. I really miss it. R.I.P.
27th December, 2014
Ooooh, this smells so pretty to me! A floral "aquatic" in the loosest sense of the word. Aquatic because it's light and soft, yes. The water lily and blue lotus are very prominent in this lovely linear perfume, but rounded out nicely with almond and nutmeg. If pastel blue had a color, it would certainly be this.

Extremely feminine, soft, subtle, sweet, refreshing, and just a touch of gourmand. What a composition this is! My only complaint is that it didn't last longer than four hours on my skin. And for the record, my husband was significantly impressed, too!

28th March, 2011

Add your review of Nen˙far

Shop for Nen˙far products online

Search Amazon for Nen˙far

Member images of Nen˙far

There are no member images of Nen˙far yet. Why not be the first?