Nen˙far (2007)
    by Scents of Time

Average Rating:

Nen˙far Fragrance Notes

Nen˙far information

Nen˙far is a women's fragrance by Scents of Time. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Nen˙far

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

tempest moon's avatar

Beautiful! An elegant floral aquatic! Why discontinued?

This is a gorgeous fragrance! I have been so impressed with all the Scents of Time perfumes... first Maya, then Pyxis and now this: Nen˙far - The Sacred Scent of Cleopatra.

A real beauty this one is! I am surprised by the host of unique notes! It has water and lotus, but also a unique combination of nutmeg, almond, heliotrope, angelica, orris root, sandalwood & lilly-of-the-valley. So really, it's not so much an aquatic as it is a very delicate borderline gourmand. Very high quality stuff in my opinion. If this is what Cleopatra smelled like, then I'm in love! Such a shame this one was discontinued... along with the rest of the Scents of Time series. I really miss it. R.I.P.

27th December, 2014

asilverfire614's avatar

Ooooh, this smells so pretty to me! A floral "aquatic" in the loosest sense of the word. Aquatic because it's light and soft, yes. The water lily and blue lotus are very prominent in this lovely linear perfume, but rounded out nicely with almond and nutmeg. If pastel blue had a color, it would certainly be this.

Extremely feminine, soft, subtle, sweet, refreshing, and just a touch of gourmand. What a composition this is! My only complaint is that it didn't last longer than four hours on my skin. And for the record, my husband was significantly impressed, too!

28th March, 2011

Add your review of Nen˙far

Search for on eBay United States

DOUBLE SAMPLE NENUFAR AND PYXIS BY SCENTS OF TIME NEW SAMPLES
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 28 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)