Onde Mystère (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Onde Mystère

Onde Mystère is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2008

Onde Mystère fragrance notes

Reviews of Onde Mystère

Onde Mystere is an extremely spicy and musky rose with a fluidy/incensey characteristic temperament, along the way projecting a watery, fresh and almost (as well as epytomized by the bottle) crispy/sparkling (but finally soapy) vibe. The spicy (incensey) muskiness is finally the dominant element in the olfactory basement on which the spicy/soapy rose roots down its feets while the note of vanilla is sapiently dosed rising up at distance in the general soapiness. I don't find this unisex aroma particularly dark or mysterious in spite of its spiciness and the oriental approach while I catch a general sort of balmy/cosmetical almost neutral spicy vibe around. While in substance the spicy rose is initially fresh and aqueous it becomes finally musky and soapy/incensey (the note of incense appearing neutral/soapy, lightly ambery and not traditionally dusty liturgical). Interesting and sexy/organic type of scent which anyway performs in an airy and almost sultry way. Interesting concoction that plays stout on my skin for long.
17th March, 2014 (last edited: 30th November, 2014)
Mysterious, this fragrance certainly is. Dark, slightly masculine, spicy and intriguing.

I'm not very familiar with Armani scents however I am impressed by what I have tested so far. Onde Mystere is unique and daring, yet pleasant and attractive.

The bottle design provokes a sense of darkness and underlying gothic tones. Although slightly masculine, and having the versatility to be unisex, this fragrance will not make a woman feel unfeminine. The roses and spices balance this scent with softness and sweetness.

I didn't have a problem with the lasting power, I thought it lasted quite well on my skin, yet the sillage is not all that strong. I like that aspect however, because this scent works well as an intimate fragrance, a scent that lures people in and captivates them depending on how close you are.

Onde Mystere is a very likable fragrance. I will be interested to try the other fragrances in this Onde series.

27th April, 2011
Developed by Maurice Roucel.
I like it. There is nothing here to keep a man from wearing and enjoying this.
It has a fresh, enjoyable quality. The potentially heavy and sweet elements are restrained.
Rose lurks appealingly in the background, along with a very light incense note.
I am super-sensitive to vanilla and find hardly any here.
Thus, I find this attractive. It is sheer and perhaps short-lived, but otherwise it is an admirable light summery scent.
30th December, 2010
This is from my all time top 5 perfumes. It is amazing.
05th October, 2010
Ehm... am insult to rose perfumes.

This is bad medicine.
24th April, 2010
It is not really an 'onde'. More like a little wiggle on a water. A sugar-y, D&G Light Blue-esque water that is way too light and feeble for its own good, and hefty GA price.

Bottle, sans the tassel, is lovely.
14th October, 2009 (last edited: 07th March, 2011)

Add your review of Onde Mystère

Shop for Onde Mystère products online

Search Amazon for Onde Mystère

Member images of Onde Mystère

There are no member images of Onde Mystère yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Onde Mystère