Onde Extase (2008)

AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGiorgio Armani
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Onde Extase

Onde Extase is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Onde Extase

I am profoundly in love with Onde Extase.

In lots of ways this fragrance reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine. It has that beautiful milky and powdery like quality that appeals to both my nose and my skin.

This scent is very pretty but also quite sensual and alluring, with the pink pepper and bergamot giving it that little kick, that little something.

The scent is quite flowery but the jasmine, mimose and narcissus are presented in a powdery and soft way, even though the sillage from this scent is quite powerful.

The woods in the drydown are also very beautiful, with the oakmoss and cedar rounding the scent off with style and charm.

I found Onde Extase to be very lasting, in fact I'm glad that I didn't experience poor lasting strength like some of the reviewers here found.

15th June, 2011
I really liked this for the thirty minutes it last on my skin...after that I could barely smell the dry-down, which is floral and slightly powdery. At its peak, I was strongly reminded of Armani Code for some reason. I really wish it lasted as long as Code does!

Mar
2009
28th March, 2011
Developed by Bruno Jovanovic.
The fragrance note should be "sesame absolute", typo in the listing.
This is a fairly dense cloud of deep and sweetly rich floral notes.
Despite the colour of the juice, the scent suggests pink rather than green.
It settles into an opulent yet fresh musk note with a hint of good peppercorn.
Not my style. I can't see many men wanting to wear this. But it is an interesting scent.
30th December, 2010
While I usually don't designate a scent to be "summer" or "winter", I've decided that Armani's Extase works best on me in cooler weather. I acquired this one in a warmer time of year and while I liked it enough to buy it after I spritzed it on at the perfume counter and walked around the store for about a half an hour, I found that once I got it home I only reached for it a couple of times throughout the summer months. Fast forward to early November: There's nothing about it that's particularly profound or challenging, but I'm loving it. Said to have been inspired by Japan and the seductive skills of the Geisha, it's classified as an oriental that features florals like mimosa, jasmine and rose. However, what I get at the opening is more of a slightly dry peppery incense note that's joined a few minutes later by a creamy lemon custard note. As it dries down it turns to soft musky woods with very subtle florals weaving in and out. The sillage is perfect, and although it's being sold in the women's scent department, I think a man could pull this off.
04th November, 2009

Add your review of Onde Extase

Shop for Onde Extase products online

Shop for Onde Extase at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Onde Extase

Member images of Onde Extase

There are no member images of Onde Extase yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Onde Extase