Frank No. 3 (2008)
    by Frank Los Angeles

Average Rating:

Frank No. 3 information

Frank No. 3 is a men's fragrance by Frank Los Angeles. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Frank No. 3

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

BOBTHECOLOGNEGUY's avatar

A great fragrance for Spring and Summer. Smells like Polo Blue, only better quality. For the price, this is a must buy for me. I get tons of compliments with it. A VERY under the radar fragrance, it seems. I guess it's better that way! :-)

22 January, 2012

LushLife's avatar

I agree with Foetidus - the opening had promise, but as soon as you get a bit into it the 'aqua di gio' takes over. In fact that's exactly what this scent reminds me of. If you're looking for that you may be satisfied, but I certainly wasn't.

too bad! I also liked No.1 and 2

09 May, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar

Notes of light citrus and a light musky base. A cooling top note of cucumber gives this a wonderful chill to it which makes it great for the summer. Nothing special, though.

12 November, 2008

Fresh opening of cucumber and melon Ė fruity but not really sweet to my nose. I enjoy the opening considerably, until about ten minutes into it when I begin noticing the lavender that is joining the attractive fresh opening. As so often when they do the lavender thing, I feel that the clarity of the cucumber and melon (in this case) is sacrificed for a dubious bandwagon accord. To add insult to injury, a basil note is then brought in, resulting in a complete mess IMO. Thatís about the end of it: I lose the scent. I get nothing from the drydown. I have tried this five times over a three week period, and I get nothing after the basil.

I am a fan of the FRANK No 1 and a somewhat fan of FRANK No. 2. I was expecting to like this one. I donít. I guess that linear regression works every time.

12 November, 2008