Cuirasse
by Jacques D'Auvillers

Cuirasse information

HouseJacques D'Auvillers

About Cuirasse

Cuirasse is a masculine fragrance by Jacques D'Auvillers.

Reviews of Cuirasse

I sniffed a lot of leather fragrances already but never have I found one that satisfied me so deeply like this beauty does! In fact this is as close to my personal Holy Grail as it gets... It is a very rich and creamy leather and at the same time it is slightly green, fresh and clean. Longevity is good, sillage is just right - not shouting but talking with a clear voice to those next to me. It was and remains a love at first sniff!
01st December, 2011
JaimeB Show all reviews
A somewhat ambery leather chypre, about which very little information is available. From my nose and what little I could find, I would guess some of the elements in the juice are bergamot, a white floral, amber, a leather note, and oakmoss. I have it in EdT form, and it is quite nice, with a moderate sillage. It has a fresher aspect than many leather chypres. Perhaps this is something about the citrus and white floral working together. I have no idea about the perfumer, the date of introduction, or its current availability. I found it in a tiny shop here in San Francisco. I think it's a small gem!
16th November, 2008
Citrus leather, light animalic notes and a beutiful oakmoss base... hey this is just a darn good leather chypre!
15th November, 2008

Add your review of Cuirasse

Shop for Cuirasse products online

Search Amazon for Cuirasse

Member images of Cuirasse

There are no member images of Cuirasse yet. Why not be the first?