Ambra Aurea
by Profumum

Ambra Aurea information

HouseProfumum

About Ambra Aurea

Ambra Aurea is a shared / unisex perfume by Profumum.

Ambra Aurea fragrance notes

Reviews of Ambra Aurea

Starts out very rich and complexed with that initial niche style amber smell that is prominant in Ambre Russe and a few others , sort of warm and skanky, soon enough I'm reminded of Tom fords tobbaco oud with that dry smokey feel , however the fragrance never becomes dry or overly ashy, a start that through experience I didn't pass off, I couldn't stop smelling my hand, it evolves into the ambergris dry down I'm accustomed too in many creeds but the ambergris in this is accentuated to another level and becomes the fragrance as a whole, it's really addictive and seems to get more and more sexy. To summarize, this is a smoked ambergris fragrance of the highest quality and concentration , it may seem expensive but for what you get it represents amazing value, 12+ hours of top quality.
08th April, 2019
A dark, deep and smokey amber. Fortunately not of the super sweet and vanillic kind. I can see the ambergris element especially in the opening, its a little salty and sort of gooey, which is nicely contrasted by the dry smoky incense. It becomes softer and gentler after the first few hours, but it is still very tenacious. Pretty linear and simple, but in this case it's solid and smells very good so I don't mind very much. Beautiful job.
14th March, 2019
I usually like Profumum Roma's offerings but this time... Nope. No bueno.

To my nose, it smells like a Turkish bazaar, in the corner of the dusty old carpets.

As expected from this house, longevity and sillage are beastly.
07th February, 2019
Delightful! I am biased as this is one of my favorite styles / blends of perfume - the amber oriental. Intense, smoldering amber, myrrh, and incense. One of the best amber-laden offerings out there. Sweetness, woodiness, a little salty underneath. If I didn't own many amber scents already, I'd get some of this.
07th November, 2018
I am definitely not an amber person, but if I were, Ambra Aurea is the one amber I would wear. AA is a sappy and resinous amber with a deep incensey vibe. And from my brief acquaintance with ambergris, I think this Profumum contains the real deal. The scent lasts forever and garners compliments like no other fragrance I have ever worn. My only complaint is that (like most amber-focused fragrances) it wears a bit sweet and makes me feel slightly claustrophobic after several hours. But this is merely a personal problem that I have with all amber-oriented scents; those who love amber should genuinely revel in this rich beauty.
11th September, 2017
Spicy, rich and resinous - the first whiff of this and I am transported back to my childhood, attending Easter Mass, with the smoky bite of frankincense and myrrh wafting from the altar. As it warms on the skin, the amber starts to shine through, rich and sweet and warm. I often find myrrh can be quite sharp, but the balance of this with the amber is perfect – smoky, sharp, rich and sweet. I had to laugh – I gave my husband a sniff of this after I’d put it on, and asked him what he picked up from it. He said bacon and honey. Which I guess means he got the smoky incense and sweetness from the amber ☺ This is a stunning amber scent, and definitely full-bottle-worthy. Big thanks to purecaramel for the sample.
14th April, 2017

Buy It Now for only: $29.99

Buy It Now for only: $58.99

Buy It Now for only: $87.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Profumum Roma - 6 ml original roll-on - Select fragrance and size..

End Date: Tuesday May-7-2019 5:02:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $22.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Profumum Roma - 50 ml in ORIGINAL BOTTLE - Select your fragrance..

End Date: Tuesday May-7-2019 5:22:42 PDT