Victrix
by Profumum

Victrix information

HouseProfumum

About Victrix

Victrix is a shared / unisex perfume by Profumum.

Victrix fragrance notes

Reviews of Victrix

Nice pink pepper accord. I like it
06th May, 2018
Profumum Victrix is a semi-fresh, semi-spicy blend that reminds me more of a fougere than a truly woody or earthy scent. A mix of pink pepper, coriander, vetiver, musk, and oakmoss, it's smooth but edgy at points as well.

Not especially strong for a Profumum but still quite good in the scheme of things, Victrix lends itself toward year-round wear, both spicy enough for the colder months and fresh enough for the warmer months.

Certainly one that intrigues me, I'll have to try Victrix some more. I'm not fully sold on it but definitely regard it was decant-worthy.

7 out of 10
19th July, 2017
A burst of green. Not the typical green fragrance. Wet greens near or in a pond. I smell nettle, fresh spearmint, water cress, and some bitter herb type smells. Also, I thought I could smell some sage and just a hint of dill. A strange assortment to be sure. The sage dies down pretty quickly and it really picks up on the fresh spearmint vibe with the lingering nettle after about 20 to 30 minutes. Strangely brisk and slightly refreshing in an odd way. As a sample I'm kind of enjoying this. I would not however lay down the green for a full bottle of this "green" unless I got a killer deal. I love my Arso and Acqua Viva enough for the full bottle treatment, but Victrix is sample worthy only for me at least for now. Still, I enjoyed it and will wear it again sometime soon.
01st June, 2016
spicy green in a very peculiar way, the most incredible elongated drydown, not suitable for a blind buy..but very "Profumum" to say the least...
08th January, 2014
You can shout it out loud: This Is An Amzing Green Scent!!! What I ever expected from this kind of perfumes. It's fresh but with a lot of personality, it's not intrusive but at the same time it's very recognizable, I totally love it. It opens with a blast of green grass and pepper for 10-15 minutes than it stays fresh but the vetiver crispness shows up and make it very vibrating...the drydown is pleasant and green, gentle, elegant, but still fresh, quite close to the skin, cofrotable and very wearable. Great lasting power and totally natural! My only disappointment is Profumum doesn't have a samples program or a discovery set and that's really really really bad!!! You guys living in the US notice that in italy and europe Profumum is much cheaper than in the US, almost 50%. So if you have to buy any of their creations do it outside of your country!
04th March, 2011 (last edited: 06th March, 2011)
Victrix is a wonderfully natural green fragrance that has a captivating sense of freshness to it. This is almost the perfect Spring and Summer fragrance that makes me think of the most luscious green garden I could imagine. Added to the simple beauty is a whiff of spice and pepper that add the breeze to the garden. How did they do that? What a wonderful evocative work of art. The only thing it doesn't do is make me sneeze from my summer allergies.
04th February, 2010

Add your review of Victrix

Shop for Victrix products online

Shop for Victrix at online perfumeries

Buy It Now for only: $11.99

Buy It Now for only: $29.99

Buy It Now for only: $58.99

Buy It Now for only: $87.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Profumum Roma - 6 ml original roll-on - Select fragrance and size..

End Date: Sunday Apr-7-2019 5:02:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $22.99

Member images of Victrix

There are no member images of Victrix yet. Why not be the first?