Aphrodisiac (2006)

Aphrodisiac information

Year of Launch2006

HouseLumar of Beverly Hills

About Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac is a feminine perfume by Lumar of Beverly Hills. The scent was launched in 2006

Aphrodisiac fragrance notes

Reviews of Aphrodisiac

I don't know what tuberose is supposed to smell like. But this is utterly lovely with clear, fresh, and opulent floral notes. It has a natural sweetness that you can sense from flowers. A sister to Vera Wang (original) and Truly Pink but more seductive. There's also an innocence to it after 5 mins into wearing that brings to mind the color pale pink which is also the color of the juice. Sillage and longevity are great for a light frag. The first night I tried it I did 4 sprays on neck and chest. Slept for 3 hours then went to bathroom. I noticed a lovely scent following me but forgot I had on perfume. I soon realized it was Aphrodisiac! My boyfriend Alex loves all my perfumes but this is the only one that made him gush. I use it as my signature fragrance. I spray it on all the Hallmark cards that I give to him. He sniffs the card in his car and calls me to tell me "It smells goooood...like your hair". If you are a romantic at heart, I don't see how you cannot fall for this beauty.
19th November, 2009
Tovah Show all reviews
Feminine, romantic, and alluring, I love this seductive white floral. I was drawn to Aphrodisiac in Apothia, initially because of the heady, mysterious tuberose note I smelled in the air. I followed my nose to a counter, where it seemed like everyone in the boutique had been spraying Aphrodisiac onto scent strips. After one sniff on a strip, other fragrances seemed to fade to black. This is mesmerizing: tropical, heady, feminine, and intense. Aphrodisiac is a gorgeous pink-colored fragrance that's as sensual as an island garden in full bloom. It begins as a bright, sparkling rosy floral, but it develops into a temptress, with tuberose, and amber. Top notes:neroli, mimosa, orange blossom, white rose; Middle notes: lily of the valley, tonka, tuberose; Base notes: coffee flower, hibiscus seeds, patchouli, amber. Aphrodisiac is an "easy" scent for me, it's stimulating, and just incredibly pretty - perfect for anytime. If I can't decide which fragrance to wear, I'll reach for Aphrodisiac, confident that it will smell lovely and radiant all day long. This is one of my husband's favorites of all my fragrances; for once, we agree!
24th November, 2008

Add your review of Aphrodisiac

Shop for Aphrodisiac products online

Search Amazon for Aphrodisiac

Member images of Aphrodisiac

There are no member images of Aphrodisiac yet. Why not be the first?