Incanto Bliss (2009)

HouseSalvatore Ferragamo
PerfumerBéatrice Piquet
Parent CompanyFerragamo Group

About Incanto Bliss

Incanto Bliss is a feminine perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo. The scent was launched in 2009 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Béatrice Piquet

Incanto Bliss fragrance notes

Reviews of Incanto Bliss

Boring musky-floral aquatic for woman. I perceive the watermelon-citrusy feel made by the chord of yuzu, kumquat, apple and may be grapefruit, than a prominent aqueous freesia on the side of a deep lily over a musky base. Dry woods complete the work of this extremely aquatic, sour fragrance with a discreet level of floral sophistication.
20th November, 2011
Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO BLISS is a shiny happy tonic of a perfume, although it is neither very citrus, nor very aromatic. Every time I put it on (usually when dashing out the door), I feel momentarily uplifted. It's bright, cheery, optimistic, sociable--basically the antithesis of thick, heavy, dark and pensive chypre perfumes. This a fragrance which I regard as more or less interchangeable--in terms of timbre, tone, and mood--with TRACY. Although they are definitely distinct compositions (with completely different notes), they serve precisely the same purpose and offer similar effects. Neither is overly sweet; neither is suffocatingly floral. All things considered, TRACY has a bit more overall perfumic integrity, it seems to me.

INCANTO BLISS can be perhaps usefully compared to a selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI). On the one hand, it temporarily blocks the capacity for brooding. On the other hand, it is impossible to enter into a deep relationship with such a fragrance. The momentary bliss which it seems to provide proves fairly swiftly to have been an illusion: shortlived and superficial. Had I written this review under the influence, I would surely have given it a thumbs up. (No need to worry: there are no guns around.)
01st September, 2011
I rather like this fragrance. In my opinion it smells quite tropical and fresh.

I love the fruity blend of apple, yuzu and kumquat in Incanto Bliss. This combination is in no way sharp or sour, it is beautifully soft and feminine.

The freesia, rose and lotus notes only compliment the scent and don't clash too loudly with the dominant fruity notes. They all come together in perfect harmony.

This is by far my favourite fragrance from the Incanto line. It's different while still being pleasant and easy to wear. In my humble opinion, this isn't your typical fruity floral, it has that certain something that makes you step back and say, "that's new and exciting".

The lasting strength for Incanto Bliss is surprisingly good. It held on my skin for well over six hours which is rare because fruit-based fragrances hardly last on me, let alone smell good. I give Incanto Bliss my thumbs up.

05th June, 2011
I tried this at a display that included Incanto Dream and Incanto Charm, and Incanto Bliss. After trying them all on paper, Bliss immediately stood out far above the other two. I loved it's early citrus and watery dry down. It made me think of sitting by a cool refreshing creek in the summer, while the others just smelled 'like perfume'. Bliss is a cooling fragrance perfect for a hot day.

On my skin, it reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana's Light Blue, which also has a citrus and apple top, rose middle, and musk base. However, on me Light Blue has a much deeper muskier base than Incanto Bliss, which maintains it's lightness throughout.
27th June, 2010
I was so excited to finally get my little package yesterday with Incanto Bliss! I have all the other Incantos, and had to have this for my collection. The bottle is just beautiful, and the scent is very similar to the others. The major difference is the Yuzu (grapefruit) stands out as the predominate note, and it was less 'sweettarts' than the others.

Very Nice for spring!
25th March, 2009
I just received a tester of Bliss off of eBay and I am happy with my purchase. I am not sure if it launched yet but this is the newest addition to the incanto line. At the beginning (The first 5 minutes) I smell alcohol but that fades quickly. Once this settles on the skin I get notes of freesia, lily, and rose with little hints of musk (the lilly and freesia being the predominant of the floral notes). This is a soft floral fragrance to me that warms up a little with light wood notes. It is very pretty and delicate. This is a feminine "girly" floral. It is a light fragrance and it is not overpowering, I find that it wears close to the skin after 30 minutes or so. I do not find this fragrance sweet or fruity at all. It is definately a clean floral to my nose. If you like soft florals give this one a try.
09th February, 2009

Add your review of Incanto Bliss

Shop for Incanto Bliss products online

Search Amazon for Incanto Bliss

Member images of Incanto Bliss

There are no member images of Incanto Bliss yet. Why not be the first?