Drift
    by Hollister

Average Rating:

Drift information

Drift is a men's fragrance by Hollister.

Reviews of Drift

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

oboyo's avatar

one of my all time favourite fragrances ever (out of a very short list of about 4) so can't understand why Hollister chose to stop making it. Fresh, summery, beachy - it gave a "just-showered" feeling all day (without being remotely soapy). Can only hope that, with bottles changing hands at $200 on ebay, Hollister bring it back.

22 June, 2014

kashyap.uppuluri's avatar

I believe this is discontinued, but when it was out it was an incredible fragrance and my favourite. Very fresh and beachy, Hollister captured their whole image perfectly with this smell. None of their current fragrances come close to this one. When I walked into the Hollister shop about 7 years ago this is what I smelt being gently sprayed through the air. The whole time I was wondering what was being sprayed and when I reached the front counter, I came in contact with my first bottle of Drift. Now THATS how you sell fragrance!

Hollister needs to start making these again. For those who are interested, an almost identical fragrance is Aeropostale Maximum. Definetely made for younger guys - 30 below.

12 August, 2012

ryanvz1's avatar

Where do I begin? This is one of the best fragrances I have ever smelt. I'm not good with top notes/midnotes/bass notes, but, whatever it is, I love it. This has kind of a younger feel (19-28). Since it's become discontinued (2006), it is harder to come across. However, if you fit within that age range you will see what I'm talking about if you ever wear it. You will receive many compliments and I have quite a few friends and they all say the same thing "That cologne is amazing! Where do I get some?". As far as wearing it goes, it does come out of the bottle kind of odd smelling, but, after about 5 minutes it smells amazing. You only need about 2 sprays and it will last you all day. Buy some, you won't regret it.

19 December, 2008

• 1 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 6 days
    HIGHEST BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)