Set Sail St. Barts for Women (2007)
    by Tommy Bahama

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Women products online

Reviews of Set Sail St. Barts for Women

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar
    odysseusm

I have tried the St. Barts for Men. In comparison, the women's version is a soft, pretty floral-citrus rather than an interesting herbal-green scent. It has a light, tropical vibe. At times, there is a vague nutty-toasty note which is not at all present in the men's version.
    This is a pleasant scent, but not as interesting as the men's version and not particularly distinctive in its own right.

06 February, 2012

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

This is a rare fragrance which my friend happens to own. Either of us had never heard of the house Tommy Bahama, I don't think they import their products to the land of Oz. However, my friend had it shipped here from America.

I found this fragrance to be rather masculine in some ways. That's because this is not your average fruity and sweet summer scent. This fragrance has very light and crisp top notes where the lime and tequila notes are most prominent. However this fragrance does not remain sharp and citrusey for long and eventually it becomes a warm musky base. The lasting power is fairly average unfortunately. I would recommend this fragrance to people searching for a summer scent that is refreshing but not fruity, sugary sweet, or too teenish.

26 April, 2011

xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

A great citrusy fragrance perfect for summer.

05 July, 2009

wellss03's avatar
    wellss03

A friend bought the tester of this for me from New York.. I loved it so much i bought the perfume. Top notes are blue agave tequila, sea salt and lime.. with a drydown of vanilla absolute, guaiac wood and volcanic musk. Fresh whilst still being sexy.. the tequila adds interest without smelling overly alcoholic. I find it a little too ‘tropical’ for a winter scent.. but perfect for warm summer evenings..

06 June, 2009

Bo Darville's avatar
    Bo Darville

I spotted this one on sale at TJ Maxx and thought it smelled a little like Burberry Weekend for Men, so I purchased it. It's not that bad. The supposed lime top note isn't especially prominent or even convincing; it just smells generically citrus. It is at the same time, however, very pleasantly creamy (the so-called tequila sorbet note) - it's really quite confectionary in a frozen dessert pop sort of way. Just don't associate the word "tequila" with booziness; this frag is not boozy.

Alas, the heart notes are full of overtly feminine florals that pretty much kill my personal enjoyment of the fragrance. I simply would not be able to wear this publicly without heightened self consciousness. I fear that heat would accentuate this perfume-y quality.

On the plus side, I gave it to my mother, and she loves it. I think that many women would...

25 April, 2009