Set Sail St. Barts for Women (2007)
by Tommy Bahama

Set Sail St. Barts for Women information

Year of Launch2007

HouseTommy Bahama
Parent CompanyGemini Cosmetics

About Set Sail St. Barts for Women

Set Sail St. Barts for Women is a feminine perfume by Tommy Bahama. The scent was launched in 2007

Reviews of Set Sail St. Barts for Women

The opening is a fizzy citrus, almost aldehydic in its sharpness, which comes into focus as a refreshing lemon-lime accord. lt's like Virgin lsland Water (a scent l own & love) without the coconut, & with a slightly more masculine feel. This accord lasts for a good three hours before quickly fading to a salty musk, rather like the scent of skin after a swim in the ocean. This is the epitome of cheap & cheerful, & l've really enjoyed wearing it as a pick-me-up on hot, sticky summer evenings.
01st August, 2014
I have tried the St. Barts for Men. In comparison, the women's version is a soft, pretty floral-citrus rather than an interesting herbal-green scent. It has a light, tropical vibe. At times, there is a vague nutty-toasty note which is not at all present in the men's version.
This is a pleasant scent, but not as interesting as the men's version and not particularly distinctive in its own right.
06th February, 2012
This is a rare fragrance which my friend happens to own. Either of us had never heard of the house Tommy Bahama, I don't think they import their products to the land of Oz. However, my friend had it shipped here from America.

I found this fragrance to be rather masculine in some ways. That's because this is not your average fruity and sweet summer scent. This fragrance has very light and crisp top notes where the lime and tequila notes are most prominent. However this fragrance does not remain sharp and citrusey for long and eventually it becomes a warm musky base. The lasting power is fairly average unfortunately. I would recommend this fragrance to people searching for a summer scent that is refreshing but not fruity, sugary sweet, or too teenish.

26th April, 2011
A great citrusy fragrance perfect for summer.
05th July, 2009
A friend bought the tester of this for me from New York.. I loved it so much i bought the perfume. Top notes are blue agave tequila, sea salt and lime.. with a drydown of vanilla absolute, guaiac wood and volcanic musk. Fresh whilst still being sexy.. the tequila adds interest without smelling overly alcoholic. I find it a little too ‘tropical’ for a winter scent.. but perfect for warm summer evenings..
06th June, 2009
I spotted this one on sale at TJ Maxx and thought it smelled a little like Burberry Weekend for Men, so I purchased it. It's not that bad. The supposed lime top note isn't especially prominent or even convincing; it just smells generically citrus. It is at the same time, however, very pleasantly creamy (the so-called tequila sorbet note) - it's really quite confectionary in a frozen dessert pop sort of way. Just don't associate the word "tequila" with booziness; this frag is not boozy.

Alas, the heart notes are full of overtly feminine florals that pretty much kill my personal enjoyment of the fragrance. I simply would not be able to wear this publicly without heightened self consciousness. I fear that heat would accentuate this perfume-y quality.

On the plus side, I gave it to my mother, and she loves it. I think that many women would...

25th April, 2009

Add your review of Set Sail St. Barts for Women

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Women products online

Shop for Set Sail St. Barts for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Set Sail St. Barts for Women

Member images of Set Sail St. Barts for Women

There are no member images of Set Sail St. Barts for Women yet. Why not be the first?