Burberry the Beat for Men (2008)
by Burberry

PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyBurberry
Parent Company at launchInter Parfums

About Burberry the Beat for Men

Burberry the Beat for Men is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2008 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Domitille Bertier and Olivier Polge. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Burberry the Beat for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Burberry the Beat for Men

A nice peppery affair that wears very well around the office. Not very loud or brash, but; nicely separated from the more usual work juice. I did not like the violet in Grey Flannel, but; like it here (much more subdued). It does pretty well after work as well, but; I usually opt for something else.

I think its well worth a try.
20th May, 2017
Salutation.

Not my style but is really nice woody scent for buseinessman! in my opinion the beat is different of the other mens burberry.

In starts fresh with citruses but in fact is not special for all.if you enjoy woody scent then you will love this.a nice fragrances for spring/summer.strong and long lasting but the bottle is stylish just for me!

15th May, 2015
I have an unapologetic love for this scent, and it seems that I'm in a minority on that front. Yes, it's peppery and synthetic, but I find something remarkably attractive about the synthetic notes here. They almost take on a fleshy, latex-y vibe to me, but never in a heavy or earthy way. There's an effervescence, like the pepper is constantly dancing right at the end of your noise, just out of reach, and it's this "lightness" that makes The Beat thoroughly modern and undeniably (for me, at least) appealing.
30th April, 2015 (last edited: 22nd June, 2017)
Genre: Woods

The liquid in the bottle is blue, which is a bad sign to begin with. The smell is a roughly 1:1 mix of synthetic fruity-aquatic and loud, generic, chalky synthetic woods. The fruit eventually goes away. The nasty basenotes donít. Putrid and irredeemable. Beat it!
09th June, 2014
My sister wanted me to sniff this and she eventually sprayed some on my wrist at a department store...

Pepper Pepper Pepper Pepper... and then I sneezed... This is definitely unbalanced... and frankly not worth the money or the effort...

save yourself the torture and look elsewhere...

26th May, 2014
This is a very good fresh and spicy fragrance.
Start fresh with natural scent of lemon and huge dose of black pepper and some vetiver note.
It's very pleasant but if you don't like a pepper based fragrance, this is not for you.
In the dry down the lemon is still there with stronger pepper and vetiver and hint of violet and sweetness.
If you like "Terre D'Hermes" or "MJ Bang", definitely you will like this fragrance. It's very close to those two!!
Above average projection and longevity.
10th May, 2014

Add your review of Burberry the Beat for Men

Shop for Burberry the Beat for Men products online

Search Amazon for Burberry the Beat for Men

Member images of Burberry the Beat for Men

There are no member images of Burberry the Beat for Men yet. Why not be the first?