Burberry the Beat for Men (2008)
    by Burberry

Burberry the Beat for Men Fragrance Notes

Shop for Burberry the Beat for Men products online

50ml EdT
    50ml EdT
    $57.98*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 34.66)

Reviews of Burberry the Beat for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 54 reviews.

joy4856's avatar
    joy4856

too much pepper. smells synthetic

28 January, 2014

wormstir's avatar
    wormstir

Poor

I like the female version of The Beat but this is just a bland mess combining pepper with the synthetic violet note you find in all the sport flankers like Dior homme sport or aqua Fahrenheit with a really cheap and nasty wood note that is about as uninspiring as you can get.

Pros: Mainstream
    Cons: Cheap woods"

11th August, 2013

nyguy's avatar
    nyguy

Weak projection and longevity

The scent is nothing special, it smells like strange old leather. Leather is usually signified as manly and rugged but this wasn't anything like that. To me it wasn't appealing even during the dry down, and I never enjoyed it even after several wearings. Burberrys other fragrances like London, Brit, and even Touch are far better.

27 July, 2013

tdwctdwc's avatar
    tdwctdwc

Good stuff

I really like this. I'm surprised not many detected Geranium in this one. It's all over the heart and base. I can also smell the violet in the heart, which is really pleasant. As for the pepper: it's all over the composition, from start to finish. The base is nice but the heart is to die for , when the violet comes in. Longevity is between 6-8 hours. A keeper for me.
    3.5/5

27 July, 2013

Scentologist's avatar
    Scentologist

Wonderful Green leathery Perfection

This is the best green leathery musk fragrance out there. Its clean. The leather is not powdery or bitter like in some fragrances. This deserves more attention and is a hidden gem. I would award 5/5 stars, but I gave 4/5 due to the pepper note that is not needed in this fragrance. It is very linear, in that you're going to be taken through stages of dry down. I like how it is. It shows what its all about from the beginning. Its very smooth and addictive. A must have if you love smooth, green, and leathery fragrances!

Pros: The best green leather musk out there
    Cons: The pepper note

31st May, 2013

Alexey's avatar
    Alexey
    Germany Germany

I must admit I bought this (without even having ever heard of Burberry) because it was on sale. It was 50 ml for less than 20 euros. I never looked back. It is amazing... it's dominant pepper notes may trouble some people (which I understand, since it's very strong) but I happen to love it.

When I finished the bottle, I had to get another one immediately. It's amazing.

31st March, 2013