Hugo Element (2008)

Year of Launch2008

HouseHugo Boss
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Hugo Element

Hugo Element is a masculine fragrance by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2008

Reviews of Hugo Element

I am disappointed to see such negative opinion of this one. I think it's a very good office scent and an option for those who find most scents overpowering. I detect mostly ginger, coriander, and musk, so I don't really understand why people are calling it some flimsy aquatic scent. It's crisp, clean, and appealing.
05th October, 2015

Like most other popular fragrances,it has a fruity and marine accord that makes it uplifting and clean smelling. BOSS ELEMENT is strictly casual and a very average cologne in my mind.It is delightfully fresh and youthful. Light,Watery,Ordinary, Refreshing,Green, Sporty and Inoffensive.

The invigorating scent combines cool marine notes with fresh heart and soft musky tones.This fresh cool watery scent leaves a light blue impression and reminds me of a trip to the beach every time i smell it.the soft base is too quiet and weak.

I recommend it for the younger crowd or those trying to feel doubt it is good for HOT weather and Daily Wear.anyway i didn't find anything special or salient about it for a more attractive and beautiful cologne try something more unique.

Sillage?Below Average.

Longevity?Weak on my skin.

01st June, 2015
A very simple, day timey aquatic fragrance. Fresh, clean and synthetic. I liked this fragrance as far as it went, I just wish it lasted longer and had better projection. All in all, I'd say this is strictly inferior to Lacoste Essential.

16th January, 2012
Mediocrity at high levels.
21st November, 2011
First I loved it. But now I don't like it very much. It's very fresh and refreshing. Very citrusy in the beginning and smells unisexy, but it dries down to a more manly scent. But i's something about it that makes me a bit nauseus.
11th October, 2011
Air freshener meets lemon floor cleanser.
28th May, 2011

Add your review of Hugo Element

Shop for Hugo Element products online

Shop for Hugo Element at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hugo Element

Member images of Hugo Element

There are no member images of Hugo Element yet. Why not be the first?