Joop! Thrill Men (2009)
    by Joop!

Joop! Thrill Men Fragrance notes

Frozen lavender, Bergamot, Granny Smith apple, Woods, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Amber

Shop for Joop! Thrill Men products online

Reviews of Joop! Thrill Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 16 reviews.
    positive 10 Positive Reviewsneutral6 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

inlandemperor's avatar
    inlandemperor

Mmm.. sprayed at the duty free recently on paper, and thought the initial apple / fruity notes were lush! Sadly, when I ordered some after I returned home, it had a much less powerful effect when sprayed onto my skin. The top notes only exist for a few minutes, the dry down is a dry down into nothingness, and it does not last for more than a few hours on my skin. I really want to like it, as I love Joop Homme and Joop Jump but this just doesn't do it.

11th January, 2012

martinijo's avatar
    martinijo
    England England

A little bit sweet for me. Pleasant enough and I would probably have given it the thumbs up but it seemed to have a few too many . Am I the only one who finds it very much like La Nuit De Lhomme in its later stages?

08 November, 2011

Koi-Sashuu's avatar
    Koi-Sashuu
    Netherlands Netherlands

This one is to my nose a sweet and youthfull fragrance.
    It's spicy and teasing, yet could it also go for some more formal event.
    It has a warm touch about it.

18 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 15 August, 2011)

blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

This fragrance is so odd. I was almost convinced when I sprayed this onto the spray card that I had accidently sprayed the female version instead. It's a very light scent, a lot lighter than what you'd expect from an EDT.

The top notes are indeed very fruity, but not citrusy and sour, more sweet. The base was slightly more masculine but still strangely sweet with vanilla mixed with woods.

I think this fragrance could be unisex. However, that being said, on the right man this could smell so very sexy.

26 April, 2011

nightcutter's avatar
    nightcutter

Not an amazing scent but I do like it.
    Reminds me of cherries, vanilla, almonds and sandal wood.
    It stays close to the skin. It's not powerful.
    It's a cool weather fall/autumn fragrance. Where this in warm months and you won't notice a thing.

Joop!'s best fragrance IMO is still What About Adam, unfortunately discontinued a long time ago. I liked Rococo men too but that has gone as well.

Joop!, get rid of Go! and bring back Adam please!

26 June, 2010

yrk's avatar
    yrk
    Poland Poland

this is my silent killer from 2009, im really so suprised how its good, apple on top is delicious, nice spring scent for romantic moments, pretyy sweet, it reminds me of boss bottled which is very very popular in poland, but anyway thumbs up!

15 April, 2010