Iceberg The Fragrance for Men (2009)
    by Iceberg

Iceberg The Fragrance for Men Fragrance Notes

Reviews of Iceberg The Fragrance for Men

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

RunSun's avatar
    RunSun

Iceberg is often unfairly compared to higher end fragrances, if you approach it for what it is, decent smelling scents at a low cost, than you are less likely to be disappointed by what is offered. My opinion of course.

This is my favorite of the Iceberg line and it starts off with quite a blast of florals. The bergamont is most prevalent to me and it sticks around for quite some time. Smells fairly similar to Armani Code in the drydown and until it vanishes on my skin.

While Armani Code is not prohibitively expensive, this is a good option if you are looking to save some money. Thumbs up from me.

07 January, 2013

OlfactoryExperience's avatar
    OlfactoryExperience

This one is interesting...I love juxtaposition of the floral notes (rose and vanilla) against the spice (cardamom and sage) and finally the cedar and patchouli combo. Its kinda what I would imagine if Gucci PH I and Dior Homme had a love child. Its starts dry and spicy, but quickly warms up to something slightly sweet and soft. I love the smell but I find myself wondering what's up with the volume; they could have boosted the projection more and it still would not be offensive. Anyways, I thought something might be wrong with my juice (purchased a boxless tester from Fragrancenet), so I order another, non-tester bottle from FragranceX.com and was much more pleased with what I received. All in all, I give this scent a thumbs up for smell, but I leave this caveat: the performance is inconsistent and will probably vary greatly from person to person.

15 February, 2011

Heidi's avatar
    Heidi
    Belgium Belgium

where is Iceberg The Fragrance for women?? I own this, so it does excist!

28 July, 2010