Iceberg The Fragrance for Men (2009)
by Iceberg

Iceberg The Fragrance for Men information

Year of Launch2009

HouseIceberg

About Iceberg The Fragrance for Men

Iceberg The Fragrance for Men is a masculine fragrance by Iceberg. The scent was launched in 2009

Iceberg The Fragrance for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Iceberg The Fragrance for Men

This scent smells quite similar to Brit for men.
It's however softer and spicier.
A nice alternetive if you like Brit but find it a bit sharp as I do.
02nd February, 2015
RunSun Show all reviews
Iceberg is often unfairly compared to higher end fragrances, if you approach it for what it is, decent smelling scents at a low cost, than you are less likely to be disappointed by what is offered. My opinion of course.

This is my favorite of the Iceberg line and it starts off with quite a blast of florals. The bergamont is most prevalent to me and it sticks around for quite some time. Smells fairly similar to Armani Code in the drydown and until it vanishes on my skin.

While Armani Code is not prohibitively expensive, this is a good option if you are looking to save some money. Thumbs up from me.
07th January, 2013
This one is interesting...I love juxtaposition of the floral notes (rose and vanilla) against the spice (cardamom and sage) and finally the cedar and patchouli combo. Its kinda what I would imagine if Gucci PH I and Dior Homme had a love child. Its starts dry and spicy, but quickly warms up to something slightly sweet and soft. I love the smell but I find myself wondering what's up with the volume; they could have boosted the projection more and it still would not be offensive. Anyways, I thought something might be wrong with my juice (purchased a boxless tester from Fragrancenet), so I order another, non-tester bottle from FragranceX.com and was much more pleased with what I received. All in all, I give this scent a thumbs up for smell, but I leave this caveat: the performance is inconsistent and will probably vary greatly from person to person.
15th February, 2011
where is Iceberg The Fragrance for women?? I own this, so it does excist!
28th July, 2010

Add your review of Iceberg The Fragrance for Men

Shop for Iceberg The Fragrance for Men products online

Search Amazon for Iceberg The Fragrance for Men

Member images of Iceberg The Fragrance for Men

There are no member images of Iceberg The Fragrance for Men yet. Why not be the first?